Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Well, yeah. CraaaCraaa forgot to put something like: "Great for those anal merchants who only want the lowest possible cost of funds when getting quoted, or give you 5 other referrals, so they expect their deal to be done for free, or they understand the industry and have already been quoted at a 1.15, so you're SOL..." on his list.

Breakout has done that so far: Offered really low factor rates on merchants with decent credit and strong business models, while still making it possible for you to see 5-6 pts on the deal. Only thing I wish you guys would do is fund larger amounts!
    FundyMan it seems you may be on the breakout cheerleaders squad but I am a realist. And for the record Snapper that is not my list, that is the Funders Directory for debanked. Another member had stated some of the Funders on that list are no longer funding or merged. Thus, I replied with banks that I know are still funding for the members based off the debanked list. Some may take offense to it like Carl Fairbank, but it is nothing personal to breakout. It is merely the facts, why would I send a merchant that qualifies for funding circle capital to breakout. No way they can compete with Funding Circle repayment options or overall structure. So for me the individual, yes it is not the easiest approval ratio from breakout. I know other brokers experienced the same as well

But I will say when Breakout does send an approval it is a stellar offer. No doubt about that!!!

Just for the record the list that I commented on Funders that are still funding, and my personal take is based off of nothing but pure experience with each specific lender. It was an effort to assist the members on what lenders are still open and operating for submissions on new deals.

Fundyman it seems your outsourcing lender list needs to be updated. I can help you to find better competitive rates. As it may seem that your low buy rates options are not that many!! Give me a shout Snaps!!

Carl Fairbank Happy Friday and Happy Shabbot to you and your hardworking team over at Breakout!!!!!
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 10-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.