Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Well, yeah. CraaaCraaa forgot to put something like: "Great for those anal merchants who only want the lowest possible cost of funds when getting quoted, or give you 5 other referrals, so they expect their deal to be done for free, or they understand the industry and have already been quoted at a 1.15, so you're SOL..." on his list.

Breakout has done that so far: Offered really low factor rates on merchants with decent credit and strong business models, while still making it possible for you to see 5-6 pts on the deal. Only thing I wish you guys would do is fund larger amounts!
    FundyMan it seems you may be on the breakout cheerleaders squad but I am a realist. And for the record Snapper that is not my list, that is the Funders Directory for debanked. Another member had stated some of the Funders on that list are no longer funding or merged. Thus, I replied with banks that I know are still funding for the members based off the debanked list. Some may take offense to it like Carl Fairbank, but it is nothing personal to breakout. It is merely the facts, why would I send a merchant that qualifies for funding circle capital to breakout. No way they can compete with Funding Circle repayment options or overall structure. So for me the individual, yes it is not the easiest approval ratio from breakout. I know other brokers experienced the same as well

But I will say when Breakout does send an approval it is a stellar offer. No doubt about that!!!

Just for the record the list that I commented on Funders that are still funding, and my personal take is based off of nothing but pure experience with each specific lender. It was an effort to assist the members on what lenders are still open and operating for submissions on new deals.

Fundyman it seems your outsourcing lender list needs to be updated. I can help you to find better competitive rates. As it may seem that your low buy rates options are not that many!! Give me a shout Snaps!!

Carl Fairbank Happy Friday and Happy Shabbot to you and your hardworking team over at Breakout!!!!!
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 10-13-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

@World of MCA -- no offense taken at all, simply offering background -- and I do believe our approval rate should be higher across the ISO channel (especially for "standard" offers that the individual above mentioned), and we are working on that through a variety of initiatives. But to be clear, our products are not meant to compete with Funding Circle; but, using Funding Circle as an example, certain products (such as our monthly pay loan) are intended to address the gap between a funding circle loan and a standard weekly pay product. There are a massive amount of borrowers that fit into that category, where one or two variables lead to a funding circle decline, but you can still get a lower rate, long-term, and/or monthly pay product through us (e.g. we do not require profitability, but we do conduct our own evaluation to ensure we believe the capital is suitable for the business and that the business is an ongoing concern). Same type of concept with our Hybrid product -- addressing a massive gap in the market (and with the Hybrid product, we can be extremely aggressive on a much looser credit box; this is aimed at folks with AR -- for ISOs that offer factoring, you should find this product interesting and our approval rate is much higher).

And stay tuned on tech front....
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    FundyMan it seems you may be on the breakout cheerleaders squad but I am a realist.

Fundyman it seems your outsourcing lender list needs to be updated. I can help you to find better competitive rates. As it may seem that your low buy rates options are not that many!! Give me a shout Snaps!!
    !
    Craaaa, I'm not the type to join no cheerleading squad, no matter how much I would enjoy looking up a few skirts. It's just not something I have that much time for. But you did best to say that you're speaking based on your own personal experience. My experience was simple: I know when to send & when not to send a file to Breakout, so I'm a lot less disappointed with the results.

In general, it only takes a few deals sent to a funding company to see where their minds are at. Breakout made it clear: They fund, but not in ways that you expect; nor do they fund the merchants you expect. That's all. Many times, I feel I should get more commissions on a deal. Guess what: I don't send it to Breakout! Nor do I send it to Quarterspot.

All I know is I've gotten killer offers from OnDeck, and Breakout beat those offers or matched them. Had I never funded w/ them, I'm sure I would have had a different perspective of the company altogether. It all reverts to your main statement on experience.

As far as Snaps, I have no clue what that is. You should PM me some info.

Craaaa, I'm not the type to join no cheerleading squad, no matter how much I would enjoy looking up a few skirts. It's just not something I have that much time for. But you did best to say that you're speaking based on your own personal experience. My experience was simple: I know when to send & when not to send a file to Breakout, so I'm a lot less disappointed with the results.

In general, it only takes a few deals sent to a funding company to see where their minds are at. Breakout made it clear: They fund, but not in ways that you expect; nor do they fund the merchants you expect. That's all. Many times, I feel I should get more commissions on a deal. Guess what: I don't send it to Breakout! Nor do I send it to Quarterspot.

All I know is I've gotten killer offers from OnDeck, and Breakout beat those offers or matched them. Had I never funded w/ them, I'm sure I would have had a different perspective of the company altogether. It all reverts to your main statement on experience.

As far as Snaps, I have no clue what that is. You should PM me some info.
    YOU DO NOT SEND TO QUARTERSPOT A TRUE P2P LENDER

QUARTERSPOT GIVES AVERAGE 200% of Revenue

IF Ondeck and Breakout is all you have as an arsenal we need to help you Snapper

FYI: Ondeck what a joke. Snap has beaten Ondeck offers with ease
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 10-13-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

IF Ondeck and Breakout is all you have as an arsenal we need to help you Snapper
    Everyone wants double digits but I can almost guarantee that my Quarterspot deals renew. I don't have to worry about their underwriting or my deals getting lost at the time of submission or beyond. The Business owner likes the way it works and the process... they come back. So for one deal that can be funded once at a high rate for those 4-5 extra point I make up residually within a year x3. Hmmm... accounted "commission" stability for X amount of months to come by locking a merchant in and organizing my follow ups?

Good advice here people. #staywoke

What other Companies you see staying around long term?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Everyone wants double digits but I can almost guarantee that my Quarterspot deals renew. I don't have to worry about their underwriting or my deals getting lost at the time of submission or beyond. The Business owner likes the way it works and the process... they come back. So for one deal that can be funded once at a high rate for those 4-5 extra point I make up residually within a year x3. Hmmm... accounted "commission" stability for X amount of months to come by locking a merchant in and organizing my follow ups?

Good advice here people. #staywoke

What other Companies you see staying around long term?
    Fundyman if we have the same merchant you have no chance on funding that merchant.
    Because the array of programs that we can offer merchants will leave you funding under 500k a month on your own
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Fundyman if we have the same merchant you have no chance on funding that merchant.
    Because the array of programs that we can offer merchants will leave you funding under 500k a month on your own
    Haha!!!! Sounds like one of those "Challaaaaaange!!!" sort of statements. Well, you're doing great.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

@ Amanda...Kalamata is going through some system changes and enhancements to get with the times. If they get it right they could have some shelf life.

FYI: Ondeck what a joke. Snap has beaten Ondeck offers with ease
    I'm sure this thread is way past my reply, but I just funded with Quarterspot last week, and they have at least 3 submissions from me since. My brain still does think commissions 1st.

I'm sure this thread is way past my reply, but I just funded with Quarterspot last week, and they have at least 3 submissions from me since. My brain still does think commissions 1st.
    Now your learning, dont worry we will have your outsource list stellar in no time Fundy
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development