Im Confused - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by Fundingfordollars View Post
    As I see all these posts and comments showing hate towards Yellowstone I find it confusing. Yellowstone like it or not has helped all of us earn more money. I started in this industry over a decade ago when you only had firsts and had to wait for a guy to be 50% paid off in order to fund. Without the stacking deals much less money would be earned and alot more marketing would be spent. Im sure YS will get thru this. Every year we hear about regulation coming but it never does. The best way to regulate this industry is from within. Filter out the predatory Lenders and Brokers. Good Luck to everyone reading this. Lets make alot of money and keep this industry going as long as we can !!!
    account 6 days old, and you have 6121 reputation points, how is that possible?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

you are correct. without seconds+ a large % of brokers would not be in business today. if it was still the old model only of 50% paid down and renew or payoff the balance, many would have already fled this industry to something else. also, without c-d funder's, many of the first positions funders inside sales staff that send to these companies would cause a loss in revenues for all those funder's. so, everyone is kind of in this together that wants to proceed in this industry. funders and brokers. funder's who send their declines to higher risk funder's who use COJ and participated in an anti attack against ysc and others, are just as guilty knowing what was happening

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

My investment bank approach was to only work with great clients that had good potential. I always had a formal engagement agreement in place and always worked exclusively. My fee structure was a small retainer, a small fee at closing, and stock/warrants on the backside of the deal or cash paid on performance. Still collecting checks today and I gave up investment banking 5 years ago.
    This does not work as well in lower middle markets or small business finance, but a there is a similar concept. Only work with good clients that have great potential. Ask to a small fee at closing from the client and ask the capital partner for a good fee on a monthly basis based on collections/fees or a larger fee at the end of the term based on collections/fees. This gains the confidence of the client and certainly the capital provider.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    lol 8 comments must be Jesus speaking

Ive always read this blog / site but never posted or replied before because of negative people like you ... I dont know why or care about those points but I guess you seem to care ... all I care about is keeping up with what I need to know in the industry ... I opened an account 6 days ago because it became a requirement then ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Ive always read this blog / site but never posted or replied before because of negative people like you ... I dont know why or care about those points but I guess you seem to care ... all I care about is keeping up with what I need to know in the industry ... I opened an account 6 days ago because it became a requirement then ...
    asking a question is not being negative, its called inquisitive and for you to be defensive about having to create an account make me wonder.... So asking no questions, you get blind assumptions.

So now that my "negativity" inquire triggered you. What are you about? and why would you not create an account with a DECADE of "experience" earlier?

asking a question is not being negative, its called inquisitive and for you to be defensive about having to create an account make me wonder.... So asking no questions, you get blind assumptions.

So now that my "negativity" inquire triggered you. What are you about? and why would you not create an account with a DECADE of "experience" earlier?
    Positive Vibes Only ...Good Luck to you and your business !!!!

Positive Vibes Only ...Good Luck to you and your business !!!!
    More of this please! The industry could use it haha

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

NMA is holding your rep points back

Quote Originally Posted by onestopfunder View Post
    More of this please! The industry could use it haha
    Thank you ....Good Luck to you and your business as well and have a great weekend !!!!