I can show you better than I can tell you ..
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Talking I can show you better than I can tell you ..

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman

Yesterday was a very interesting day for me here on Daily Funder. I made some new friends and I learned quite a bit about the forum and I also leaned
    That telling stories are not received well here. I mentioned I have several clients who uses our service that are members in the forum. One
    of them reached out to me yesterday after seeing the “festivities” and gave me permission to show proof of a deal he closed using our software.

He wanted to remain anonymous because I think it goes back to something John said about the “Secret Sauce” He said he didn’t want to share but
    he hated the way I was being treated so he said he owed it to me. Thank God for loyal clients!

So bellow is a screen shot of the back-end of his lead forensics dashboard. I am going to describe the deal and then explain the screenshot from the
    Top to the bottom.

On the 12th of July a merchant clicked on a google AdWords my client was running. He looked around his site for 8:27 (you can see specifics in the screen shot)
    The Merchant never went to the “Contact us” page, never reached out or called my client. Looks like they did go to the “Facts and Questions “page They spent 6:03 learning about either my client and Merchant Cash Advances

My client said He called the guy and left a message with his secretary to call him back. The merchant never returned his call. if you see the 2nd visit. On the 15th The Merchant came back on to my clients site “directly” they typed in my clients

Website specifically. My client said he called the merchant the second he was notified that the merchant hit his site. My client told me that the merchant said he was comparing his company to 2 others but he was the first to reach out to him. My client said he did a MCA for all 4 of the merchants locations.

This is textbook why our software is so valuable. My client could have missed out on a nice size deal because the merchant never reached out to him and was comparing him to 2 of his competitors.

If you look at the red arrows in the screen shot you can see our software tells you the business name location contact details their social media profiles, in real time the moment they hit your site.
    You can also see how many times they visited your site, if you look further down you can see how the prospect comes to your site, the duration, and what exact pages they were looking at and for how long.

I will not respond to any negative comments. or disingenuous questions. If you do have any legitimate questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to show you a demo of a live client account and show you how our technology works and if you like it we will give it to you for free for 7 days so you can see for yourself how the software works with your business model.

MCA Proff..jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-16-2016 at 02:44 PM.