LOL!!!! buyers are liars and so are borrowers ... Check this out.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Morning Guys

So I have a funny story to tell and a shameless plug i must admit... So I have a new ISO Client that enrolled with us yesterday just because
    buyers are liars. He is out of Connecticut and he was referred to me by another client who specializes in SBA Loans.

He did our 7 day free trial because he just started a new PPC campaign around some Equipment Leasing Keywords to drive people to his opt in list. he is giving away a really cool coupon book. So anyway we did his Results Demo yesterday and there was a General Contractor that opted into his list and put his name as "Billy Ocean" and his email address was GoF**Yourself@Idon'tcare.com. And he put his phone number down as 777 9311 .. LOL!!!!

Well What was so cool about this was that when he came onto my clients site we had his Exact Business Name, Phone Number, Office Location, Real Name Business Tittle, and Email Address almost 5 minutes before the guy ever filled out the optin form. The General Contractor was looking around his site for a few minutes before he opted in. LOL!!!!! I wanted to tell you guys because when I came in the office this morning my client emailed me and said last night he did an App for mr GoF*** Yourself..The dude is applying for a new CAT Bulldozer.. LOL!!!! Classic!!!

Have a good day guys! Watch out for those lying buyers and borrowers.
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-11-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

cool story bro

Thanks!! I have so many great stories like that. I think I might start sharing more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

we have a new spammer ladies and gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    There it is !.. I have been waiting for my DF dose of sarcasm.. LOL!!!

Good morning Ridextreme.. Spammer is so harsh . why call me that ?

Member Reputation points: 1055 arezalmighty's Avatar

who cares? shut up.. leave..

Quote Originally Posted by arezalmighty View Post
    who cares? shut up.. leave..
    Good morning arezalimighty ! A few people care because they sent me PM's and wanted more info. .. so ummmmmmm... no.. Sorry just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't . I hope your day gets better thou.

Ridextreme.. So i wanted to make sure I wasn't in the wrong so
    i looked up spammer just to make sure. and I think your use of spammer might be a bit off. but its ok. tho. I make mistakes sometimes too. Spammer Defined.jpg

look up arrogant pain in the ass

look up arrogant pain in the ass
    LOL!!!! Ridextreme. I already have a picture of you I don't need to go find another one.. that would be silly. LOL!!! no seriousness. have a good one man !

Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Good morning arezalimighty ! A few people care because they sent me PM's and wanted more info. .. so ummmmmmm... no.. Sorry just because you don't care doesn't mean others don't . I hope your day gets better thou.
    Prove it, I bet not 1 person sent you a PM. You can blank out their names.

Arezalmighty.. hmmmmm... What do i get if I prove it ? .. Whats in it for me ? Are you a potential client? Because if you are interested then it would make since for me to try to make you happy. But!! If your are just being a jerk then its a waste of my time. If you are interested in tracking the businesses that come to your website even in they don't reach out to you or even if they do reach out but subscribe with invalid info? I can show you no problem, better yet! I can show you how the software works too. We can give it to you for free for 7 days and you can see for yourself how valuable our tool is.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Is there any protection for your clients that you won't resell their traffic to competitors, and if so, what is it?

I would have an interest in trying this but that is a concern to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    Is there any protection for your clients that you won't resell their traffic to competitors, and if so, what is it?
    Great Question KTK. Yes! Your information is safe and secure. We have a privacy policy on our site . ( i will post a link) and we also have a NDA that we can send over once you are ready to move forward with the free trial. ..

the link to our policy ---> http://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-and-cookies/

KTK.. Sorry I forgot to mention the specific policy is the 3rd one down under the title Security .

and do you want people to believe you will actually adhere to the "privacy policy"?

and do you want people to believe you will actually adhere to the "privacy policy"?
    Sorry Ridextreme. I am confused. I don't know what you mean by your last statement.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

That's freakin' awesome. First thing that comes to mind when asked about data security and privacy is that you have a Privacy Policy. That's a non-answer.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    That's freakin' awesome. First thing that comes to mind when asked about data security and privacy is that you have a Privacy Policy. That's a non-answer.
    I think I understand what you are saying HDF.. Did you see the comment i left for KTK... I wrote. "Yes! Your information is safe and secure. We have a privacy policy on our site . ( i will post a link) and we also have a NDA that we can send over once you are ready to move forward with the free trial. .. the link to our policy ---> http://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-and-cookies/"

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

this reminds of the buynance guy Jay posts always..good luck though

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    this reminds of the buynance guy Jay posts always..good luck though
    Thanks !!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

LOL!!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!!

(yawn)

Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Arezalmighty.. hmmmmm... What do i get if I prove it ? .. Whats in it for me ? Are you a potential client? Because if you are interested then it would make since for me to try to make you happy. But!! If your are just being a jerk then its a waste of my time. If you are interested in tracking the businesses that come to your website even in they don't reach out to you or even if they do reach out but subscribe with invalid info? I can show you no problem, better yet! I can show you how the software works too. We can give it to you for free for 7 days and you can see for yourself how valuable our tool is.
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    LOL!!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!!

(yawn)
    .............ok...............

Eyes ...gif

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

DONT. BUY. LEADS. Ever. For any reason. It is ALWAYS a scam.