Aged Data and leads - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Better yet leave the forum permanently, I don't think you will be missed much...
    Last edited by Funder Mark; 04-19-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by william321 View Post
    FUNd , you are a piece of ****, I bet you are a homo, who seems invincible trolling on the net.
    You have no basic curtsey to talk to people. Real men don't yap like you. No one is asking for your opinion or your input. Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.
    no place for this on this site or anywhere else.. Forget political correctness, how about some basic common decency. DO us all a favor and go elsewhere. Got no time for or fcks to give for the likes of you
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

William321 is working on making many friends on this forum.........

Admin should remove this entire post, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NewWay ISO View Post
    Admin should remove this entire post, in my opinion.
    Agree, and ban William 321

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

FUNd , you are a piece of ****, I bet you are a homo, who seems invincible trolling on the net.
    You have no basic curtsey to talk to people. Real men don't yap like you. No one is asking for your opinion or your input. Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.
    hold on a minute. Fund is the homo? You were the one the other day who started a thread "Looking for Adam Goldman"

grow up william321.... you are not going to get anywhere in life with your ignorant immaturity.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

that post is deleted. moderated from 30,000 feet

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    William321 is working on making many friends on this forum.........
    Hopefully harder than he has worked on his spelling. FunD, I think it's time you nominate William for the douche award.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    william321, is your comment really necessary?
    This is not a serious forum , it is a bunch of people insulting each other, I came to this forum to connect to professionals but all I see is sarcastic remarks , I am just talking there language now. In my first thread I was amazed at how unprofessional everyone was , there is nothing to learn here , just seems like a fish market in a third world country, lacking respect for anyone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Says the guy that wrote:

"FUNd , you are a piece of ****, I bet you are a homo, who seems invincible trolling on the net.
    You have no basic curtsey to talk to people. Real men don't yap like you. No one is asking for your opinion or your input. Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff."

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

This is not a serious forum , it is a bunch of people insulting each other, I came to this forum to connect to professionals but all I see is sarcastic remarks , I am just talking there language now. In my first thread I was amazed at how unprofessional everyone was , there is nothing to learn here , just seems like a fish market in a third world country, lacking respect for anyone.
    This forum can be a place for to get information and help you figure out how to get a particular deal done or it can be a place where you are ridiculed and a bunch of people point and laugh at you. Which one of those columns you fall into will have a lot to do with how you interact with people. With you last post you made it abundantly clear to all which column you belong in..

And on that note moving on... WHO VOTED, DONT CARE FOR WHO JUST WHO DID
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

I disagree entirely. Almost everyone here is willing to have serious, professional discussions about topics regarding this industry. What breeds the sarcastic remarks is that those same people that make the sarcastic remarks have to suffer fools that can't seem to use the search function correctly, read the boards before posting, or otherwise gain any real experience in this industry become coming on here and wasting our time with questions about where to fund a 550 FICO 6th position for a used car dealer or how to earn $50k a month calling from the yellow pages.

As for your first thread, it was mocked, mainly by me, because it was foolish. If you have any sort of industry compass or tenure, you'd have a network that you could leverage to track that person down on your own, but instead you lazily post it on here hoping someone does the work for you.

Respect is earned. Put in the work and respect others' time and knowledge on here, or get treated accordingly. Nobody owes you ****. Grow up.

I live in Jersey, so not yet, the Cali people also did not yet, and the Florida people messed over my man Rubio already...

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

A lot of people offered sarcastic responses to your first post but you kind of set yourself up for it. It was all in good fun and I don't think anyone was attacking you personally.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Sensitive, caring and desperate homophobe looking for a match. Enjoys playing with each other's crm around the fireplace and long walks to the fridge. Craves 3 months ach deals with sexy double digit commissions. Smoker, drinker ok with good leads. No sarcasm.
    #william321
    Last edited by HDF; 04-19-2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: better

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Sensitive, caring and desperate homophobic looking for a match. Enjoys crm around the fireplace and long walks to the fridge. Craves 3 months ach deals with sexy double digit commissions. Smoker, drinker ok. No sarcasm.
    #william321
    Adam Goldman if you read this, I dont back door. Unless you want it. #william321
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 04-19-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Aged Data and leads

What i don't understand is if these companies claim to have such "great leads": pre-qualified, previously proposed offers, etc and knowing that for each lead funded they would get 3-15 points per deal, why does it make more sense for these companies to instead try to sell the leads to ISOs at say $30-100 a lead when if they are such great leads these companies would make more money brokering the deals????

As i was told once: "If its too good to be true its be cause it probably is!"

jotucker1983
    William,

If you do a search on this forum, you will find a lot of great insider information on this industry that you can't find elsewhere. This is one of the few places to go for discussion with other industry professionals in relation to this industry. But with that said, even though this is a "professional networking" forum, that doesn't mean that every single thread, post, or user will remain "professional" at all times.

If there are members here that you feel are unprofessional, you should block their commentary by adding them to your ignore list. What you SHOULD NOT do, is what you did, which is become as "unprofessional" as the people you are claiming are "unprofessional".

It's going to be a fact of life that you might have to work/network with people you don't like or who can be complete jerks at times (trust me I know), but you can't throw the baby out with the bad bath water.

The grownups have spoken.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

How much are your hot MCA leads again?