Matt at Laroma Capital got another tuff deal funded for us
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Matt at Laroma Corp funding got another tuff deal funded for us

Got on board with Matt at Laroma Corp funding just a few weeks ago with all the holidays had some free time and finally gave him and laroma a shot, Matt got a few tuff deals done for us, had a file looking for $150,000 first position but had only 3 deposits a month, got a lot of bs offers elsewhere matt came through for $150,000 / 11 months 1.23 buy rate, this been our 3rd deal together in as little as 2 weeks. Very easy with stips funding was 123 and professional my client said he was really happy with the entire process and offer. thank you again matt! glad we started working together!
    Last edited by Funder90; 10-09-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Found Matt's burner.

Glad you had a good experience with him, because I didn't. He is very unprofessional and unreliable. Doesn't return calls or emails. To be honest, he probably tried stealing my deal. Anyways, i won't be sending deals to him anymore.

Banned Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by Funder90 View Post
    Got on board with Matt at Laroma Corp funding just a few weeks ago with all the holidays had some free time and finally gave him and laroma a shot, Matt got a few tuff deals done for us, had a file looking for $150,000 first position but had only 3 deposits a month, got a lot of bs offers elsewhere matt came through for $150,000 / 11 months 1.23 buy rate, this been our 3rd deal together in as little as 2 weeks. Very easy with stips funding was 123 and professional my client said he was really happy with the entire process and offer. thank you again matt! glad we started working together!
    what type of business with 3 deposits/mth? how many points you make?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Found Matt's burner.
    lol

Banned Reputation points: 7898

Found Matt's burner.
    lol yep. it says right on their website, "By leveraging our network of premiere lenders you will save time, save money, and not stress during the process."

They have the BBB and Trustpilot logos hyperimposed on their site...they don't have a BBB or a Trustpilot page. Also, Matt was at GetBackd before this (wonderful), and introduced himself on LinkedIn to us by saying "I see a lot of 'CapFront' apps just about everyday. Probably 3-4 a day. Figured it would be easier for us to just link up together. Take a middle broker out of the picture and make things more efficient. Would love to get on a call and go over everything". We declined. Guys a moron
    CapFront
    210 Old Country Rd, Ste 101
    Garden City, NY 11501
    P:844-466-6394
    info@capfront.net
    www.capfront.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

Tuff deals? What about tough deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

You joined this month and your first post is to talk about someone from GetBackDoored?

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Found Matt's burner.
    lmfao

it was construction 10 points

That's great, but why not work with a broker or direct lender that at the very least is transparent with you? Your deals aren't safe with this guy and you're going to end up burning bridges with clients (or losing them through backdooring) this way.
    CapFront
    Garden City, NY 11501
    info@capfront.net
    www.capfront.net

I actually work with matt for a while now he has been great he always fights for our deals and gets us bumps when we need it which makes it so easy to fund with him! Great dude

Again, that's great, but he's clearly not being honest about his status as a direct lender both when he was at GetBackd and now at La Roma Capital. You should be wary of that. All power to you...just friendly advice.
    CapFront
    Garden City, NY 11501
    info@capfront.net
    www.capfront.net

Quote Originally Posted by capfront View Post
    They have the BBB and Trustpilot logos hyperimposed on their site...they don't have a BBB or a Trustpilot page. Also, Matt was at GetBackd before this (wonderful), and introduced himself on LinkedIn to us by saying "I see a lot of 'CapFront' apps just about everyday. Probably 3-4 a day. Figured it would be easier for us to just link up together. Take a middle broker out of the picture and make things more efficient. Would love to get on a call and go over everything". We declined. Guys a moron
    Thank you for your post. If you recall, I was letting you know that someone was shopping your files. All I was doing was giving you ]a professional courteous update. As a direct lender, I was trying to help you out. I think I was being more than transparent by letting you know your app was being shopped by other people. I apologies if it came out the wrong way. As for Getbackd...I left that company because Laroma Corp offers more lending products and options for merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by John Adonis View Post
    I actually work with matt for a while now he has been great he always fights for our deals and gets us bumps when we need it which makes it so easy to fund with him! Great dude
    Thanks John! I appreciate it man.
    Last edited by Matt Seamands; 10-09-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Im glad we linked up to! Lets keep rolling and closing deals.

Anybody else have questions about our lending products, please feel free to reach out!

Direct: 903-393-4592
    Email: mseamands@laromacorpfunding.com

Why do I get this distinct feeling this guy Matt is just replying to his own posts complimenting himself?

It was completely unprofessional and awkward. At best, you have poor judgment. At worst...well...

Good luck with your new fake direct lender!
    CapFront
    Garden City, NY 11501
    info@capfront.net
    www.capfront.net

Quote Originally Posted by capfront View Post
    It was completely unprofessional and awkward. At best, you have poor judgment. At worst...well...

Good luck with your new fake direct lender!
    They are a lousy WHITE LABEL what do you expect!

I must also agree that his judgment is extremely poor...

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

"in as little as" lol like you are marketing something. Not that something happened.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Well, now we know your account is BS.
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...-CORP-FUNDING-

Getbackd is a fake lender, they pretend to have syndication but they fund the deal with another lender. We have had a deal funded and merchant told us with getbackd. Today we gave them one more chance and they called me last second of deal giving me bull*** about rdm balance when they knew it was 50k from the start. They think people are rookies.

Do not send your subs to getbackd. They are brokers. Its confirmed.