Do NOT use Matt @ LAROMA CORP FUNDING !!!!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Do NOT use Matt @ LAROMA CORP FUNDING !!!!!!!

Matt at Laroma Corp Funding is a liar, thief and an idiot.

They claim to be a direct lender which they are mosty certainly NOT!

Matt called me pitching me the whole 9 yards claiming to be a direct lender. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and did a few deals with them. To my amazement Matt would not tell me who the contract my merchant was expecting was from. SO i was left playing a guessing game. The offers they were giving me were NOT the competetive approvals Matt assured me his in house team would give. Not only this Matt was not transparent with me at all and left me in the dark 99% of the time. It seems that he himself had no idea what was going on. Most of the time he would spend 5 days to get a less than mediocre approval.

THE FINAL STRAW.I funded a deal with him @ 1.49 which he claimed was being done in house and only paying 5%. After not telling me who the contract was coming from my merchant forwarded me an Everest agreement and this **** bag Matt added a 10% psf into the agreement for him self.

SO MUCH FOR BEING A DIRECT LENDER.

Guys please stay far far away from these people on top of being a dishonest crook. Matt happens to be one of the most stupid undeducated people I have ever worked with in this industry. He does NOT know the business at all. He makes up for his lack of experience with straight up LIES!!

Best way to see if someone is a direct funder is by checking for judgments filed by the company that is claiming to be direct.
    If they are funding then they should have at least a handful of judgements if not dozens in the NY court system.
    Here's a link to search for future reference - https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...earch?TAB=name

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

just why

why pay an ISO 5 points to take 15+ points as an ISO rep. Just. Why.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    just why

why pay an ISO 5 points to take 15+ points as an ISO rep. Just. Why.
    This was not an ISO rep. This was a broker pretending to be an ISO rep/funder.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

WOW. well its pretty clear what happened over here. What a scumbag.

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    This was not an ISO rep. This was a broker pretending to be an ISO rep/funder.
    true but I don't really hate super ISO's or people who are connected/syndicate to get the best deals. I'm just confused on why he would have someone promote him on this website just to immediately play stupid games so no one would ever work with him ever again? Is there some kind of underground network for losers who want to work with other losers or something?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Yikes

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

yikes...Everest max upsell that 15 pts. And psf...tell merchant to block that ach on the psf. He has 5 days to get his money back if it was ach'd out. and we are all pretty sure that someone who was promoting him was just him using another handle.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

If you don't see them in banks, they aren't a real funder.

We all look at files and know who the real players are in the industry. A direct funder offering you 5% on a 1.49 should have made you stop right then and there.

Side note: there is nothing wrong with being a super broker and sharing commission. Just be upfront about it and everybody is happy.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com