Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
FundyMan it seems you may be on the breakout cheerleaders squad but I am a realist.

Fundyman it seems your outsourcing lender list needs to be updated. I can help you to find better competitive rates. As it may seem that your low buy rates options are not that many!! Give me a shout Snaps!!
!
Craaaa, I'm not the type to join no cheerleading squad, no matter how much I would enjoy looking up a few skirts. It's just not something I have that much time for. But you did best to say that you're speaking based on your own personal experience. My experience was simple: I know when to send & when not to send a file to Breakout, so I'm a lot less disappointed with the results.

In general, it only takes a few deals sent to a funding company to see where their minds are at. Breakout made it clear: They fund, but not in ways that you expect; nor do they fund the merchants you expect. That's all. Many times, I feel I should get more commissions on a deal. Guess what: I don't send it to Breakout! Nor do I send it to Quarterspot.

All I know is I've gotten killer offers from OnDeck, and Breakout beat those offers or matched them. Had I never funded w/ them, I'm sure I would have had a different perspective of the company altogether. It all reverts to your main statement on experience.

As far as Snaps, I have no clue what that is. You should PM me some info.