Looking for lenders/funders - (master list)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by jandmretail View Post
    Does anyone know the lenders that don't do hard credit pulls? I want to send my files to as many lenders as possible to get the best offer, but I don't want merchants credit being dinged 20times. So far I only know Ondeck and Knight that do soft pulls.
    We (Breakout) do soft pulls

I will address our "low approval rates" in a longer note (next "comment"), which I don't argue with at all -- we are transparent and I readily admit that, across all ISOs, our aggregate approval rate is low. We do underwrite customers differently than the other lenders/funders, and that can lead to a learning curve on what we will fund -- and i know it can be frustrating as new partners get started, but if an ISO or partner takes the time to really learn our product, they will get high approval rates (and strong terms/product features), and the only time a decline should happen is if something shows up that the partner couldn't know, such as issues on credit report.

Again, I am not disagreeing with the posters statement in any way -- if you look at us like MCA, approval rates will be very low. But our top partners that "get" our model will receive industry standard (or higher) approval rates; and these approvals are coupled with typically lower rates (start at 1.09x), longer terms (yes we do still fund a lot of 24 month deals), and one or more product features (e.g. monthly pay, zero net/balance transfer, no DD, etc) they would have a hard time finding elsewhere.
    Last edited by Cfairbank; 10-12-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com