Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
Odd, because just 20 minutes ago you were PMing me this:

Fact is, the information on the owner is readily-available for everyone to see on ICANN. The owner of Advantage Capital Funding just happens to be the owner of Chedder Express (a company that attempted to portray itself as a MCA funder and SBA lender). That was before they were BANNED from this site for deception. And now he's back with a new entity.

Here's the thing: if you're going to advertise your services on here, people are going to scrutinize you. This asshole is asking people to send client's sensitive info, and he wants to lie about who the **** he is?

What damn professional courtesy does he deserve?
If you know as much as you claim you do than you would be a good contact to work with. However that being said for you to come out and blatantly attack a company you know nothing about does need to be addressed and dealt with. I don't see the conflict. The owner of the domain is not the owner of the company by the way. I have had several websites built for me whether on godaddy or other hosting servers and all it means is that they registered the domain name not that they own the company.