Business Credit and Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Anybody actually do business with BCC? I know they used to advertise a good amount that they were the most ISO friendly operation. I remember Freddy Zalta was there and he used to promote a lot.. since he left there have been like 5 different reps, and they were all very green.

Any insight on this company - are they really that good to work with for B-C deals? Why can't they keep employees? Any connections for a relationship manager I could talk to that has been there longer than a month? Is their LOC an actual LOC?

I appreciate you sharing your experience here!
    -Peter

Waist of time

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

I do not want to start a whole back and forth fight. But google the address to advance funds network and business credit capital and make your own decision.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I do not want to start a whole back and forth fight. But google the address to advance funds network and business credit capital and make your own decision.
    WOW, VERY interesting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Can someone give the cliffs on this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by PJLamar38 View Post
    Anybody actually do business with BCC? I know they used to advertise a good amount that they were the most ISO friendly operation. I remember Freddy Zalta was there and he used to promote a lot.. since he left there have been like 5 different reps, and they were all very green.

Any insight on this company - are they really that good to work with for B-C deals? Why can't they keep employees? Any connections for a relationship manager I could talk to that has been there longer than a month? Is their LOC an actual LOC?

I appreciate you sharing your experience here!
    -Peter
    Speak to the owner David catton directly ,he is an extremely honest guy . As for the products like every lender ,not every deal is going to be the perfect spot for all your deals . The number 1 thing about them is they have flexibility and can get creative. I have personally won deals over bfs and national with that creativity and loc. It is not a kabbage or bank loc. But does do very well for the bar and c merchants .

Business Credit And Capital and Advance Funds Network are in the same building however they are completely separate companies. They operate completely independently. As the CEO of Business Credit And Capital, I challenge anybody to substantiate a claim otherwise. please do not assume that we are crooked because the vast majority of the industry is.

over the past few years we primarily had 3 ISO Representatives. One was let go for performance, one was let go because he was pitching to ISO's the opportunity to send their deals to other lenders after we declined them (which we do not tolerate even if the iso agrees). The third is Abe Rudy who is our current iso manager.

If anybody has any further concerns please PM me.

Member Reputation points: 97 Worldwide Capital's Avatar

I know they have been out there for a long time. I have heard good things and bad things(they are slow and stuff) about them and I personally know the owner David Catton. They do a lot of there Underwriting upfront and conservative than normal lender out. There LOC program works exactly like an Add on. For Example: 100k/1.45/160 payments/906 a day. 60 payments from the day of funding and still get the principal back and your daily stays the same.

I would say talk to David directly and that might help ? In my opinion its all about the relationship you have with each funder and anyone you work with. Hope that helps brother.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

They are at the same location but work completely independent from each other . I have worked there for years and that's always how they ran it .David will always take care of his ISO and they aren't many lenders I will say that for .

I've known David at BCC for years and he is an honest, relationship driven guy that has the ability to be creative because he is the final say on UW decisions. I've personally seen him go above and beyond to work with agents to get deals done. Can he be conservative at times, absolutely, but what funder isn't?

I've also done a lot of business with Advance Funds Network and think highly of them as well. BCC is treated like every other lender that AFN works with ie. the AFN rep sends the deal where they think the best fit is.

I've been to their shop several times (as have many funding companies) and have seen that they operate completely independent of each other. There are funding companies that I would tell you to stay away from because I've seen them steal deals from their own agents but BCC is not one of them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

They both are totally legit, but there were no other office spaces available in BKLYN?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    They both are totally legit, but there were no other office spaces available in BKLYN?
    Because david catton owns and is ceo both companies.
    https://www.intelius.com/people/Davi...NY/0CBHKHKJXCK

Yes it is hard to believe its kept totally separate in today day and age .Money is the root of all evil.
    Again i am not trying to start a fight ,it is very possible that my google voice number that i put on the app was called after their exclusive date. A lot of companies do that and it is not necessarily wrong. I am just a very cautions person and do not like dealing with those companies. To be completely clear it was not a day after but rather a couple of weeks.
    I wish you all the best of luck and if you will like to know some companies who did call the next day , please feel free to pm me.

Because david catton owns and is ceo both companies.
    https://www.intelius.com/people/Davi...NY/0CBHKHKJXCK
    Haha. Well there it is.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

As the CEO of Business Credit And Capital, I challenge anybody to substantiate a claim otherwise. please do not assume that we are crooked because the vast majority of the industry is
    NY Corp.JPG

I've also done a lot of business with Advance Funds Network and think highly of them as well.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Wow, rough crowd

Rough but fair.