Law Firms
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 70753

Quote Originally Posted by Last Chance Funding View Post
    LCF funds law firms out to 7 months on a 1st or 2nd position.
    LCF doesnt go more than 60 days

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    LCF doesnt go more than 60 days
    LCF funds many deals with longer terms. Are we doing 7 month terms on auto sales, or sub 500 credit, or 8k monthly revenue, or 5 months time in business, or 4th position? No. On a high risk file you will get a high risk offer. But send us a good A/B paper file and you will get a 5 to 9 month offer paying up to 15% commission. We have gotten much more aggressive in this space this year and while we love funding high risk deals we will continue to expand and also fund upmarket as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70753

Quote Originally Posted by Last Chance Funding View Post
    LCF funds many deals with longer terms. Are we doing 7 month terms on auto sales, or sub 500 credit, or 8k monthly revenue, or 5 months time in business, or 4th position? No. On a high risk file you will get a high risk offer. But send us a good A/B paper file and you will get a 5 to 9 month offer paying up to 15% commission. We have gotten much more aggressive in this space this year and while we love funding high risk deals we will continue to expand and also fund upmarket as well.
    Are you The LCF Group. If not, you are jacking their name. If you are, I need Andy to come on here and verify or shut it down because I do business with them and unless they changed their guidelines dramatically, the max term on an LCF deal is 60 days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Are you The LCF Group. If not, you are jacking their name. If you are, I need Andy to come on here and verify or shut it down because I do business with them and unless they changed their guidelines dramatically, the max term on an LCF deal is 60 days.
    This comment just made my day... thank you haha..
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Member Reputation points: 1348

The LCF Group & Last Chance Funding are the same company. I can confirm the post above is us. Andy is in a meeting right now & I can have him reply later if you'd like. We have gotten much more aggressive this year on better paper deals. We still fund 60 day high risk deals but some of the offers we've issued today are - $600K over 180 payments, $200K over 160 payments, and $150K over 120 payments. If the deal is a high risk deal it'll get a high risk offer but if it's a clean A/B paper deal we're willing to stretch our terms out much further.
    Director of Underwriting
    The LCF Group (Last Chance Funding)
    info@thelcfgroup.com