Trying to go out on my own as a new ISO
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 1755

I actually have the SBA, Equipment, and Term loan lenders onboarded. It seems like the "A" paper MCA lenders are the tough ones. I also need help with international Factoring lenders. Lastly, any advice on where I can find qualified dedicated leads?

@joshbr9 I don't see how you make such an ignorant blanketed claim without having any knowledge of me. I come to the forum to exchange ideas or look for help. You have seem to provide none of the above. I would appreciate it in the future if you kept your opinions on my company and what lenders I have to yourselff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by Ehenek View Post
    @joshbr9 I don't see how you make such an ignorant blanketed claim without having any knowledge of me. I come to the forum to exchange ideas or look for help. You have seem to provide none of the above. I would appreciate it in the future if you kept your opinions on my company and what lenders I have to yourselff.
    dude! take a chill ,re read what you wrote and what he wrote. He is helping you not attacking you

My apologies. Rough day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18826

Quote Originally Posted by Ehenek View Post
    I actually have the SBA, Equipment, and Term loan lenders onboarded. It seems like the "A" paper MCA lenders are the tough ones. I also need help with international Factoring lenders. Lastly, any advice on where I can find qualified dedicated leads?

Co-broker some deals and try to have someone make an introduction for you, or you can reach out directly and let these A paper guys know that you have consistent and renewable source of quality deals, (but unfortunately, that's your current problem).

You're seeing those results with your leads because you're getting the leftovers. You need an earlier look at your leads, before they've been descended on by 10-20 other brokers.

You need to learn to convert cold merchants into prospects, you need to test more lead providers to find one that matches your sales style and/or business process, or you need to develop some relationships with middlemen like accountants or lawyers, that can give you referrals.

It'll take time, or it will take a lot of money, or it will be somewhere in between. Keep in mind that while some people will give advice, you're basically asking competitors to help you increase your profits, which may simultaneously reduce theirs. So don't be surprised if everyone isn't jumping out the window to help you.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants