How does one know if leads you are given to call are opportune leads or ****ty UCCs
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    What keeps you from generating your own leads for yourself?
    The whole purpose of working for someone else my thought was let them do all the leg work leads processing etc. and I can bring my expertise to cultivate and close the opportunities - that was the only reason I would work for another broker - if they cant provide opportunities then maybe I have to revert to going back and rebuild the team again at which point I have the ability to generate my own leads - Im mid career and thought of scaling down for myself - instead of the ongoing time and investment it takes to run a successful brokerage and building a team capitalize off my year of experience - I am a great value to a PROACTIVE agency.

Senior Member Reputation points: 56344

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    The whole purpose of working for someone else my thought was let them do all the leg work leads processing etc. and I can bring my expertise to cultivate and close the opportunities - that was the only reason I would work for another broker - if they cant provide opportunities then maybe I have to revert to going back and rebuild the team again at which point I have the ability to generate my own leads - Im mid career and thought of scaling down for myself - instead of the ongoing time and investment it takes to run a successful brokerage and building a team capitalize off my year of experience - I am a great value to a PROACTIVE agency.

Makes sense. It is a pain doing marketing full time AND then doing sales and follow ups full time as well, but it can work if the leads are layups. But it is best if you can do one side minimally, or have it set to auto-pilot, and then laser focus on just one thing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Makes sense. It is a pain doing marketing full time AND then doing sales and follow ups full time as well, but it can work if the leads are layups. But it is best if you can do one side minimally, or have it set to auto-pilot, and then laser focus on just one thing.
    Staying focused and having a better work/ life balance -out of the office and off the screens for the day --- yes