Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
Ok now, see? This is where misinformation can be a problem. You are deeply misinformed about the VAERS reporting system yet you publicly make assertive statements with no reservation at all.

The opposite of what you claim is true. That is, reporting an adverse effect on VAERS is quite difficult. In fact, a Harvard study showed that only 1% of adverse vaccine effects show up on VAERS as a result of how difficult they make it for doctors to make an entry. Despite the fact that only 1% of all adverse events including death are actually entered, covid jabs alone have already surpassed in 8 months more deaths (over 13 thousand) than all previous reported vaccine-related deaths in 20 years combined. Here is the publicly available information from the CDC: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Ignoring data and mocking effective treatments is following the science?

Again, it was never my intention to have this discussion at all much less here on DF.

I simply wanted to help anyone looking for work where they don't require a medical procedure.
False again. Anyone can report on VAERS. Go ahead right now and do it yourself. Does not mean they are actually true. The website literally says that anyone can report on VAERS. Seems to me more you are getting quotes from articles or pundits that fit your narrative but none of that can be backed up. Using the word jab is an easy sign to tell bias.