More SBL Commission Issues/ Ryan Pasco / James Delices
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by aak723 View Post
    Another example of why you don't need these guys fellas. Ryan is a liar and a cheat. Adam has given this guy 35 days to pay out what we verified he received. But now of course, he doesn't have bank access, but yet is still funding renewals, etc. What a load of crock!

I'm going to CC Splash reps on an email and post their replies here along with a very public inquiry. Either way the truth will come out. Your position that thousands of dollars in commission are suddenly missing even when we have Trace ID's and outgoing receipts to your bank account is BS. Mark my words, I'm not giving up until this matter is public and either Splash or SBL funding is exposed.
    Your making Assumptions, an accusations, and we opened a New Account to continue funding. Rerouted ACH Processing, etc etc etc. Your linking 2 things that have nothing to do with each other together.... Bank Access and funding renewals. SO youd feel better had we not opened a new account to keep the ship moving???

It has become clear, you don't actually want to listen... Or have a rational unbiased intelligent outlook on anything...

You want to heave insults, and that's fine. Do you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Your making Assumptions, an accusations, and we opened a New Account to continue funding. Rerouted ACH Processing, etc etc etc. Your linking 2 things that have nothing to do with each other together.... Bank Access and funding renewals. SO youd feel better had we not opened a new account to keep the ship moving???

It has become clear, you don't actually want to listen... Or have a rational unbiased intelligent outlook on anything...

You want to heave insults, and that's fine. Do you.
    I am Ryan. I've listened to your garbage for 35 days. I am getting trace IDs for the ACHs that were sent to verify that the funds landed in your account. You keep thinking I'm some neophyte. This is not going to end well for you.