EZLOAN Lender Funding 1st, 2nd and 3rd Position with Sell rates from 1.20 to Max 1.30
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Thank You, I will let the company know that and see if it can be revised, in the meantime, we are focusing in what might be the case for maybe 2% of the deals that we might fund.
    On the other hand, we do sell rates, at a 1.20 the broker gets 5 points commission and at 1.30 the broker gets 10 points commission. We don't do more than 1.30 sell rate.
    We offer daily or weekly payments and we can also do prepayment addendums in case the merchant wants to pay the loan faster.

Lets fund deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32413

Quote Originally Posted by CHAJIR View Post
    Thank You, I will let the company know that and see if it can be revised, in the meantime, we are focusing in what might be the case for maybe 2% of the deals that we might fund.
    On the other hand, we do sell rates, at a 1.20 the broker gets 5 points commission and at 1.30 the broker gets 10 points commission. We don't do more than 1.30 sell rate.
    We offer daily or weekly payments and we can also do prepayment addendums in case the merchant wants to pay the loan faster.

Lets fund deals.
    Under what entity do you file judgements as? I couldn't find any for ezloan.

Look more closely.