Ownership Change Deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    This is the deal bin where you ask questions about possible deals, if you don't have any positive input why don't you keep it to yourself. There are plenty of funders I have met using this forum. Why are you so offended that I said no brokers that is my preference and you are absolutely the last person I would want any help from.
    Since 99% on this forum are brokers - Do some research, many marketing names, but, actual Direct Funders in my research number less than 20
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Since 99% on this forum are brokers - Do some research, many marketing names, but, actual Direct Funders in my research number less than 20
    There are less than 20 direct funders? Really?

I'm going to list more than 20 direct MCA funders in no particular order who are direct and are/were active on this forum
    IOU, Breakout, Rapid, CFG, Advantage, Cooper, RDM, TVT, Fundry (and their 20 affiliates), Elevate, Ace, Smart Business Funding, SOS, Vital, LCF, Velocity Group, LG Funding, Everest, Fox, ByzFunder, Blue Bridge, Fresh Funding, G&G, Forward, Legend, Quikstone... and why not throw in OnDeck just for fun?

There are a dozen others who probably watch from the side.

Dave, I don't understand why you're still here. You call people names and make a fool out of yourself simultaneously. If you have time to post, then follow your own advice and just pick up the phone and call leads. Personally, I like adding value, and I love gaining value out of constructive posts here, I can honestly say that I've learned so much from direct lenders and funders here. If it wasn't for my relationship (and closing of several deals) with one direct mortgage lender, I would not have closed the multimillion dollar hotel deal 13 months ago, and I wouldn't have even had it sent to me. Instead, we watch, listen, add value when we can, and hopefully don't get the grief sent back in your face.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    There are less than 20 direct funders? Really?

I'm going to list more than 20 direct MCA funders in no particular order who are direct and are/were active on this forum
    IOU, Breakout, Rapid, CFG, Advantage, Cooper, RDM, TVT, Fundry (and their 20 affiliates), Elevate, Ace, Smart Business Funding, SOS, Vital, LCF, Velocity Group, LG Funding, Everest, Fox, ByzFunder, Blue Bridge, Fresh Funding, G&G, Forward, Legend, Quikstone... and why not throw in OnDeck just for fun?

There are a dozen others who probably watch from the side.

Dave, I don't understand why you're still here. You call people names and make a fool out of yourself simultaneously. If you have time to post, then follow your own advice and just pick up the phone and call leads. Personally, I like adding value, and I love gaining value out of constructive posts here, I can honestly say that I've learned so much from direct lenders and funders here. If it wasn't for my relationship (and closing of several deals) with one direct mortgage lender, I would not have closed the multimillion dollar hotel deal 13 months ago, and I wouldn't have even had it sent to me. Instead, we watch, listen, add value when we can, and hopefully don't get the grief sent back in your face.
    When I see this wording on a web site - that informs me they work with other funding partners - and are NOT direct funders.
    They may service the account, but, that wording leaves me to the belief that they are NOT the funders.

BTW - who asked you to add your no-sense to this post - ?

*BANK PARTNERS FEATURED IN THESE SITES.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111