Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    we had this very long post on this a short while ago

I was warning people that they were going to be called

I guess people can look it up and see what I said

and I am not a lawyer *
    No Karen, you aren’t a lawyer. Nor do your legal arguments make the least bit of sense. But that won’t stop you from telling us how you had 500 brokers working for you (as if that’s ever relevant).

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    No Karen, you aren’t a lawyer. Nor do your legal arguments make the least bit of sense. But that won’t stop you from telling us how you had 500 brokers working for you (as if that’s ever relevant).
    stop shifting the subjet to 500 brokers so fools join in on the 500 broker subject

I am sick of you leading them like puppet master

stay on topic..

You brag about being a prick all the time....didnt see me brag about how I turn into a ruthless ***** when pushed too far did you?

As stated from the onset....if someone is involved call a lawyer
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 06:43 AM.

stop shifting the subjet to 500 brokers so fools join in on the 500 broker subject

I am sick of you leading them like puppet master

stay on topic..

You brag about being a prick all the time....didnt see me brag about how I turn into a ruthless ***** when pushed too far did you?

As stated from the onset....if someone is involved call a lawyer
    Dumbass, NO. ONE. IS. INVESTIGATING. 1ST GLOBAL. FOR. DEFRAUDING. MERCHANTS.

They’re funding operation of merchants isn’t being investigated, therefore why would white labeling brokers be in trouble? Your argument is beyond ****ing stupid.

Again, they are being charged with defrauding investors (money that was supposed to be used for funding, was diverted to the CEOs own pocket and other personal business ventures). This has nothing to do with the funding operations, as no one is claiming the MCAs were fraudulent.

But feel free to make up some more nonsensical arguments while you’re at it. Maybe claim the merchants are facing charges for taking an MCA from 1st Global?

Karen37a
    Dumbass, NO. ONE. IS. INVESTIGATING. 1ST GLOBAL. FOR. DEFRAUDING. MERCHANTS.

They’re funding operation of merchants isn’t being investigated, therefore why would white labeling brokers be in trouble? Your argument is beyond ****ing stupid.

Again, they are being charged with defrauding investors (money that was supposed to be used for funding, was diverted to the CEOs own pocket and other personal business ventures). This has nothing to do with the funding operations, as no one is claiming the MCAs were fraudulent.

But feel free to make up some more nonsensical arguments while you’re at it. Maybe claim the merchants are facing charges for taking an MCA from 1st Global?

The only reason an iso would get a letter from a lawfirm...which is what he posted

is if they are a CREDITOR....aka syndicator

Now if this operation was a total sham...i would think they are singing like a bird explaining how they got the deals in money in and where it went...they even contacted premiere bank

I can bet money that i know who got that letter..

Anyway...goodbye[

Here is the movie version...only difference, in real life he never passed a note

]
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 06:59 AM.

The only reason an iso would get a letter from a lawfirm...which is what he posted]
    He posted a damn press release, not a lawyers letter.

A *press release*.

Karen37a
    He posted a damn press release, not a lawyers letter, dumbass.

A *press release*.
    Correction- Some of the ISO's Signed up with them called me today saying they've received letters from a -i would say call them or hire a lawyer to communicate with them if you don't feel comfortable calling them directly.

No he said that you lib- tard, hillary clinton, obama loving , Doody Frank regulation ,pot smoking, save the turtle not people, calif hippie
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 07:04 AM.