Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
Michael, as someone who had issues previously with Dave, and that has avoided this god forbidden forum for a while, i truly screwed up by thinking he was piking me on deals.

You got screwed SPECIFICALLY because you sent it to him AND other high risk places. I am man enough to admit it, I hope you grow the hair under your appendage to do the same my friend. Keep focusing on making money and less on talking **** about other people dude. You're at 2,024 posts, make it 2,204,000 deals funded rather then talk ****. I used to be just like you, trolling this forum, only making 20k-30k a month. Make a company and relax your T_Ts.
First off I never got screwed since those lenders called me direct to give me the offers and it was funded at higher commission .next i do not necessarily know if the issue was Dave or ml management hence my question of who used to send the emails of that they fund up to 350k when they capped at 75k. Unless Dave got fired for doing things like this than I do not blame him if that is what his boss told him to do .
The rest of your post is just stupidity so that part will be ignored