confirmed- par raided by fbi
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

The numbers here are just awfuly wrong. Please correct me:

$18 million was cash on hand (wait only $18 mil?)
    $30 million in monthly debits
    $5 million in monthly operating expenses
    $25 million gets redeployed

So where is the $500 million?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    The numbers here are just awfuly wrong. Please correct me:

$18 million was cash on hand (wait only $18 mil?)
    $30 million in monthly debits
    $5 million in monthly operating expenses
    $25 million gets redeployed

So where is the $500 million?
    Did you miss this line???? "To make it absolutely crystal clear, the financial data
    shows that, for one week that the Receiver has been in place, July 29, 2020 through August 4,
    2020, the total loss in ACH payments is approximately $6,592,991.59." BUT since your a numbers guy then you know that 6.5 million collected every week it doesn't take long to collect 500 mil!! I'm sure you know what RTR is right, c'mon man. You should be on the industries side and not trying to bash funders that everyone needs!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

Aren't a lot of those reverses, whereby Par has to send out ACH's as well?

Besides it is all about a securities fraud case with material misrepresentation/omissions all captured by an undercover FBI sting operation.

Every investor is going to testify that they were lied to by the securities sales reps, etc.
    Last edited by Shorebird; 08-05-2020 at 01:34 AM.

Great Job!! About time someone stands up to these Federal goons. Its a shame that people are being penalized for running a legitimate operation! I guess in today's society were guilty until proven innocent.... Very obvious whats happening here, complete shake down and attack on the industry. Par will prevail.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizLoan View Post
    Great Job!! About time someone stands up to these Federal goons. Its a shame that people are being penalized for running a legitimate operation! I guess in today's society were guilty until proven innocent.... Very obvious whats happening here, complete shake down and attack on the industry. Par will prevail.
    I hate to break it to all of you, but PAR will NOT prevail.

I DON"T WISH ANYTHING AGAINST PAR. I have never done business with them.

However, the government has spoken, and if they want you, they will get you. Cry and whine like a ***** all you want. Playing tough against them is a waste of f***ng time. If they don't get you for this, they will get you for that.

They have two things that NONE of us out there have. All the time in the world...and all the money in the world.

Normally I would wish PAR the best and suggest they settle to minimize the exposure and damages....but receivership and frozen bank accounts? I think we are WAY, WAY beyond settlement agreements here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

This is shock-n-awe. Freeze accounts, lock down all transactions, kinda like their knee on Par's neck huh?

Only these guys are smart, law abiding and rich enough to fight back which means the only game the Fed's have left is the same pathetic game plan they use every time they f$#k up: abuse their authority, play dirty, lie, game the system and basically do things far worse than the "criminals" they're supposedly stopping.

Meanwhile Dimon, Corzine, Wells, Chase, Citi, HSBC some of whom have recently been convicted of egregious felony's including money laundering catch a pass...no freezes or perp walks there huh?

How would it sound every time Dimon was interviewed on CNBC they introduced him as the "Chairman of convicted felon bank Chase"?

This is a shakedown. A bad one. God speed and best of luck - we need Par back !!