Need advice on factoring deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

on the commission side to you its peanuts. you have to hope merchant stays factoring to make money if not you make few hundred bucks a month only and if its to you directly it helps but if its to your company and you get a percentage of that its even smaller. Issue im having trying to get our reps to utilize this program when speaking to merchants. For merchant it could be best option but for reps to actually make money its not the easiest thing. Reach out to either Kevin who responded to you i've worked with both and both are stand up guys that know their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    on the commission side to you its peanuts. you have to hope merchant stays factoring to make money if not you make few hundred bucks a month only and if its to you directly it helps but if its to your company and you get a percentage of that its even smaller. Issue im having trying to get our reps to utilize this program when speaking to merchants. For merchant it could be best option but for reps to actually make money its not the easiest thing. Reach out to either Kevin who responded to you i've worked with both and both are stand up guys that know their stuff.
    Thanks Xashary, please check out our new commission rates, they were revised over the summer.
    Kevin Sampson
    Capital Solutions Bancorp
    http://capitalsolutionsbancorp.com
    ksampson@capitalsolutionsbancorp.com
    706-745-8435 Office
    561-436-5883 Cell

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by KMSampson View Post
    Thanks Xashary, please check out our new commission rates, they were revised over the summer.
    Hope all is well Kev, can you email them to me again I don't think I received that update.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Sachip,

My question to you is:

How would a typical deal like this close?

Assuming everything checks out and they advance up to 500K and pay off the 300K in MCA's. - the setup fees and application fees are less than 6k according to the proposal. Will the client receive the 200K remaining in one shot,or do they fund invoice by invoice into different increments?
    Last edited by Mynameisbob; 11-07-2018 at 03:45 PM.