deal issue
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Sure, which Michael is this?
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...
    missed this lol . I am the michael that sent dave when he was at ml deals and got calls from other lenders letting me know that he was shopping it out . i hope that helps you zero in on who i am. This was 2 years ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    missed this lol . I am the michael that sent dave when he was at ml deals and got calls from other lenders letting me know that he was shopping it out . i hope that helps you zero in on who i am. This was 2 years ago
    Michael, as someone who had issues previously with Dave, and that has avoided this god forbidden forum for a while, i truly screwed up by thinking he was piking me on deals.

You got screwed SPECIFICALLY because you sent it to him AND other high risk places. I am man enough to admit it, I hope you grow the hair under your appendage to do the same my friend. Keep focusing on making money and less on talking **** about other people dude. You're at 2,024 posts, make it 2,204,000 deals funded rather then talk ****. I used to be just like you, trolling this forum, only making 20k-30k a month. Make a company and relax your T_Ts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Michael, as someone who had issues previously with Dave, and that has avoided this god forbidden forum for a while, i truly screwed up by thinking he was piking me on deals.

You got screwed SPECIFICALLY because you sent it to him AND other high risk places. I am man enough to admit it, I hope you grow the hair under your appendage to do the same my friend. Keep focusing on making money and less on talking **** about other people dude. You're at 2,024 posts, make it 2,204,000 deals funded rather then talk ****. I used to be just like you, trolling this forum, only making 20k-30k a month. Make a company and relax your T_Ts.
    First off I never got screwed since those lenders called me direct to give me the offers and it was funded at higher commission .next i do not necessarily know if the issue was Dave or ml management hence my question of who used to send the emails of that they fund up to 350k when they capped at 75k. Unless Dave got fired for doing things like this than I do not blame him if that is what his boss told him to do .
    The rest of your post is just stupidity so that part will be ignored

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Mike, making an account and doing one posts shows two things.

#1 you're full of ****
    #2 you're small time

Get your **** together, PM karen for some advice, you ****ing need it dude!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Mike, making an account and doing one posts shows two things.

#1 you're full of ****
    #2 you're small time

Get your **** together, PM karen for some advice, you ****ing need it dude!
    Do not pull me into your fights... they were calling you out offering money to know your name a short while ago.

#3 check the location of someone's office...if its in a house do not do business with them they are not as big as they "think" or claim to be.

Add. And I am from Ny...when the "call out" happened I called one of my exboyfriends( of 7 years) from that area and ozone park..i use to go bowling over there ( by force)...shut you and the other ones piker face already
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-13-2018 at 10:18 AM.