centrex
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I’ve worked with Centrex for many years and this has never been a problem with me. In fact, a year ago while I was a CEO of a funding company I asked Centrex to look into their IP Address logs for who was touching/downloading all deals and documents they provided this for me very timely and I was able to determine the culprit was internal. Centrex has always had the utmost integrity in any dealings I’ve had with them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by mcaconsultant View Post
    I’ve worked with Centrex for many years and this has never been a problem with me. In fact, a year ago while I was a CEO of a funding company I asked Centrex to look into their IP Address logs for who was touching/downloading all deals and documents they provided this for me very timely and I was able to determine the culprit was internal. Centrex has always had the utmost integrity in any dealings I’ve had with them.
    Thank you. Much respect!!!
    Cheers, Trey

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by mcaconsultant View Post
    This is by far the worst attempt of a company on here trying to defend themselves behind another username. SMH

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    This is by far the worst attempt of a company on here trying to defend themselves behind another username. SMH
    Hahaa this forum is awesome. MCAConsultant is Mr. Keith Nason who is the former CEO of a funding company out of New York. This funding company is an awesome client of Centrex Software currently. Mr. Nason left this company and became a consultant in the sector who we hire on a regular basis to build risk models for Centrex Software clients that are brokers that want to become funders. He has worked with several of our clients and when he saw the ridiculous accusations about Centrex Software he felt inclined to chime in. Hope that helps “The worst attempt of a company on here to defend themselves behind another username." I haven't been entertained like that in a long time. Thank you for that!!

Cheers, Trey