Anyone else cheating on MCA with Crypto?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Make sure you use cold storage. If you leave the crypto on an exchange you run the risk of a hack wiping out everything. Look into the previous exchanges that were hacked to get an idea about how common this is. If the exchange doesn't let you withdraw the crypto (Robinhood), you don't actually own it.

My crypto recommendation if you want to trade: Nano. Zero fees, ultrafast, decentralized and it uses so little energy that it can be run on a single wind turbine. Only has market cap of around 1 Bil so it has lots of room to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    Make sure you use cold storage. If you leave the crypto on an exchange you run the risk of a hack wiping out everything. Look into the previous exchanges that were hacked to get an idea about how common this is. If the exchange doesn't let you withdraw the crypto (Robinhood), you don't actually own it.

My crypto recommendation if you want to trade: Nano. Zero fees, ultrafast, decentralized and it uses so little energy that it can be run on a single wind turbine. Only has market cap of around 1 Bil so it has lots of room to grow.
    Cryptopia still haunts my dreams