Which high risk funders are funding now
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    We can absolutely verify it is legal and no difference over a personal guarantee. I have no problem doing so and can go further and provide you with the memorandum.

There are no gray areas here. The very first line in any funding agreement shows " This is not a loan" the same way it shows in any merchant cash advance. I will have council send that over to you if you so desire. Before you would introduce my services to any of your clients I would want you to be confident and comfortable with the product we sell here. I am not new to this and have to also mention I stand on a integrity before we can go make money standpoint here.
    Thanks Rick, I am not questioning your integrity, I am questioning the legality of your product. I will be reaching out to you for this info. However, I would like to point out that judges have ruled certain contracts to be loans even when the contract said it's not a loan. I am afraid Real Estate Collateral may be a determining factor in this case. I would be curious to hear more about your research on this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Thanks Rick, I am not questioning your integrity, I am questioning the legality of your product. I will be reaching out to you for this info. However, I would like to point out that judges have ruled certain contracts to be loans even when the contract said it's not a loan. I am afraid Real Estate Collateral may be a determining factor in this case. I would be curious to hear more about your research on this.
    WBL gets away with calling them loans and plopping a 2nd mortgage right on title, and their 2-year 1.76 factor rate is somehow still a legal loan.