need RC offer
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I was saying that the deal is doomed once ibex pops in there. seen too many deals go bye bye from ibex RC
    Russell B.
    Fort Lauderdale FL

Quote Originally Posted by RBcapital View Post
    I was saying that the deal is doomed once ibex pops in there. seen too many deals go bye bye from ibex RC
    No one is gonna say ever single deal is a success. but ibex definitely comes in strong on RC, I've personally funded deals with ibex many times before and very few of them went "doomed".

I think you just need to work on better deals mate.

The deals I work in are just fine.
    most of the time whne I have a deal and the regulars like fundaments, Silverline, GFE, qfs or premier reverse it, the deal goes fine.
    I have found that when ibex reverse a deal its just a disaster.

if I am complaining about ibex rc my deals but you are saying they come in strong on deals, then how is the deals I work on the problem.....
    Russell B.
    Fort Lauderdale FL

The deals I work in are just fine.
    most of the time whne I have a deal and the regulars like fundaments, Silverline, GFE, qfs or premier reverse it, the deal goes fine.
    I have found that when ibex reverse a deal its just a disaster.

if I am complaining about ibex rc my deals but you are saying they come in strong on deals, then how is the deals I work on the problem.....
    Its funny because i have had RC with Every company you mentioned and again, not everyone one of them was a success, I'm not saying ibex is perfect, but it sounds like you are saying ibex is the worst of it. and i simply disagree with that based on my personal experience. I am entitled to my opinion like you are entitled to yours. i just think your opinion is wrong lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

pretty sure ibex is going to want this merchant to succeed with how large the file is and the possibility of future business after the reverse is over. its very much so against there best intrest for him to default on this file