Essential WordPress Plugins For Your Website
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

"Provide your complete legal name, company name, title, where registered, company address, office phone number, (Not a Google Voice Number and not a cell phone)
    domain name, domain name email address, which I will forward to our Lawyer for an appropriate response."

LOL. I am not soliciting business. I do not have an email signature of an unregistered company. I am not misleading and lying to all my peers claiming i am properly registered.

So you still REFUSE to state where FC Financial LLC is legally registered. Admin should immediately BAN you.

(NOTE: I hope you really do have an attorney. And that you are not lying about that also. With your practices, it sounds like you are going to be a few of them)

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by OF_Funder View Post
    "Provide your complete legal name, company name, title, where registered, company address, office phone number, (Not a Google Voice Number and not a cell phone)
    domain name, domain name email address, which I will forward to our Lawyer for an appropriate response."

LOL. I am not soliciting business. I do not have an email signature of an unregistered company. I am not misleading and lying to all my peers claiming i am properly registered.

So you still REFUSE to state where FC Financial LLC is legally registered. Admin should immediately BAN you.

(NOTE: I hope you really do have an attorney. And that you are not lying about that also. With your practices, it sounds like you are going to be a few of them)
    Please keep slandering me on a public forum - even without you providing your name - you can be found and yes,
    (You have heard of Log Files and I.P. Addresses?) I have a few Attorney's (Don't need them much) and they have connections that specialize
    in specific facets of law. I even have a friend or 2 that are retired Law Enforcement that still work part-time tracking trolls on the Internet.

BTW - since this is Sean's Forum he could wipe me out in 3 seconds - not a big issue for me.
    This Forum belongs to him, not us.

Trust me - I do not need DF to make a living - I was earning a living before Google and if all
    social media disappeared tomorrow - no skin off my nose.

Continue to do what you have done since 2016 - go troll on someone else
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Please keep slandering me on a public forum - even without you providing your name - you can be found and yes,
    (You have heard of Log Files and I.P. Addresses?) I have a few Attorney's (Don't need them much) and they have connections that specialize
    in specific facets of law. I even have a friend or 2 that are retired Law Enforcement that still work part-time tracking trolls on the Internet.

BTW - since this is Sean's Forum he could wipe me out in 3 seconds - not a big issue for me.
    This Forum belongs to him, not us.

Trust me - I do not need DF to make a living - I was earning a living before Google and if all
    social media disappeared tomorrow - no skin off my nose.

Continue to do what you have done since 2016 - go troll on someone else
    Still waiting to hear from him on his double standards on forum rules .maybe your attorneys and law enforcement friends ,scared him from requiring you to provide basic info before solicitation on this site .
    Dave if admin is not requiring it than you are doing nothing wrong and do not need to answer but even you keep posting the rules of what is required .
    I wish admin will be clear and comment on this so you can stop threating everyone

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Also part time tracking trolls on the internet??? That is what is wrong with America today. There is plenty of other REAL threats that law enforcement retired or otherwise can spend time on... internet troll tracking down as an occupation or even a hobby seems funny as **** to me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Also part time tracking trolls on the internet??? That is what is wrong with America today. There is plenty of other REAL threats that law enforcement retired or otherwise can spend time on... internet troll tracking down as an occupation or even a hobby seems funny as **** to me.
    The difference between us is that the address on my business website is the address where my LLC accepts mail and where the SOS knows me, and what I put onto my W9's. You, on the other hand, have not provided a physical address except the one we can "find" on the Florida website, and you're explaining to us now that you're not using that LLC to solicit business. So please provide a business address if you are to solicit business on DF.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    The difference between us is that the address on my business website is the address where my LLC accepts mail and where the SOS knows me, and what I put onto my W9's. You, on the other hand, have not provided a physical address except the one we can "find" on the Florida website, and you're explaining to us now that you're not using that LLC to solicit business. So please provide a business address if you are to solicit business on DF.
    i need some damn popcorn for this, lmao