Signing on a Few more ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Sorry about that, I gave my old email, which has since been changed to another Employee, Its weird how Google, if you Change an Email to a New Email (In this case Ryan@ was changed to Jeron@) Emails to Ryan@ will still goto Jeron, and you will be unable to get Ryan@ back into the System. Hence my new correct email is RyanP@SBLFunding.biz - However Ryan@SBLFunding will still goto my coworker as you can see below, we received and responded to DF Hall Monitor Dave's Email...... but yea, correct email is RYANP@SBLFUNDING.BIZ - Friday was a hectic day

Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Good Old Google
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 04-05-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Sorry about that, I gave my old email, which has since been changed to another Employee, Its weird how Google, if you Change an Email to a New Email (In this case Ryan@ was changed to Jeron@) Emails to Ryan@ will still goto Jeron, and you will be unable to get Ryan@ back into the System. Hence my new correct email is RyanP@SBLFunding.biz - However Ryan@SBLFunding will still goto my coworker as you can see below, we received and responded to DF Hall Monitor Dave's Email...... but yea, correct email is RYAN@SBLFUNDING.BIZ - Friday was a hectic day

I have never seen you on statements, on court cases, or UCC searches. Are you sure you are not just a broker pretending to be a funder?

Also you claim to have all this technology but cant get your email to work, sounds a little fishy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    I have never seen you on statements, on court cases, or UCC searches. Are you sure you are not just a broker pretending to be a funder?

Also you claim to have all this technology but cant get your email to work, sounds a little fishy.
    Ryan's been here a VERY long time. From his posts on the form, he's not the type of person to broker out without telling you what he's doing. He's told everyone about this new high-risk thing he's been doing for quite a while. In fact, I think that most funders started out this way. And if they didn't, they're participating in a material way on the deal themselves, until they make enough to do it themselves, or they find an investor and do it "themselves in house" or whatever you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Ryan's been here a VERY long time. From his posts on the form, he's not the type of person to broker out without telling you what he's doing. He's told everyone about this new high-risk thing he's been doing for quite a while. In fact, I think that most funders started out this way. And if they didn't, they're participating in a material way on the deal themselves, until they make enough to do it themselves, or they find an investor and do it "themselves in house" or whatever you call it.
    3 points

#1 Watch your tone with me, you are no Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding to be speaking to me like that
    #2 He's been on here as a broker for a long time.
    #3 I still haven't seen him on statements, UCC searches or anything that would indicate he is a funder. Your answer told me absolutely nothing, I am not doubting he can be a funder, but I think we need to see some proof before believing it. Ryan himself has called many people out on DF over the years, why would he hold himself to a different standard?

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

3 points

#1 Watch your tone with me, you are no Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding to be speaking to me like that
    #3 I still haven't seen him on statements, UCC searches or anything that would indicate he is a funder. Your answer told me absolutely nothing, I am not doubting he can be a funder, but I think we need to see some proof before believing it. Ryan himself has called many people out on DF over the years, why would he hold himself to a different standard?
    #1 Tone? Read what you'd like into it, didn't mean any "tone". I'm glad you didn't compare me to Dave, that would have been devastating!
    #2 Correct... I haven't heard anyone call him out for backdooring
    #3 Fair enough question Ryan could answer. Just some guesses, but Ryan should be able to answer better: Could be he hasn't had a default yet? Could be that he's using a platform and syndicating some super-high percent? (I was once offered to fund a deal 100% on a funder's platform for a 7% fee.) Could be that he has about 30-40 files total and you haven't seen them. Something else?

#1 Tone? Read what you'd like into it, didn't mean any "tone". I'm glad you didn't compare me to Dave, that would have been devastating!
    #3 Fair enough question Ryan could answer. Just some guesses, but Ryan should be able to answer better: Could be he hasn't had a default yet? Could be that he's using a platform and syndicating some super-high percent? (I was once offered to fund a deal 100% on a funder's platform for a 7% fee.) Could be that he has about 30-40 files total and you haven't seen them. Something else?

the fact that you confused; Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding for Dave? that shows me you have not been in this business long enough, Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding is a legend in this business. He is known for cold calling 50 people and closing 48 deals with 2 of them being wrong numbers.

Also I doubt with how aggressive Broker Ryan claims he is he hasnt had a default, lets be realistic, with your logic, hes either not as aggressive as he says and has like 5 deals he funded or he is not funding at all and just brokering.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39236

the fact that you confused; Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding for Dave? that shows me you have not been in this business long enough, Kevin Henry- VP Business Development Seacoast Business Funding is a legend in this business. He is known for cold calling 50 people and closing 48 deals with 2 of them being wrong numbers.

Also I doubt with how aggressive Broker Ryan claims he is he hasnt had a default, lets be realistic, with your logic, hes either not as aggressive as he says and has like 5 deals he funded or he is not funding at all and just brokering.
    Someone just showed their weakness... Micah is a legend.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Was Paying 8% to use the Platform. And had Plenty of Defaults.....Plenty of Slow Pays that went to Collections I would say, Overall performance was pretty solid.
    Funded my Own deals. If the Deal was too high dollar amount wise than I felt comfortable with it would go out to syndicating partners....but at the same time we fund small deals, so didn't like kicking it out to syndicators.
    Last edited by ryan $; 04-05-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    If the Deal was too high dollar amount wise than I felt comfortable with it would go out to syndicating partners
    so you still broker out?

Senior Member Reputation points: 338241

3 points

Can you please stop mentioning me in threads? On another note: I resigned from Seacoast yesterday.

Best,

Kevin
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426