Compensation standards for iso reps??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

How much is typically charged if I want to use someone else's backend for my own book? I bring the money and deals, everything else is theirs (banks, crm, debits, docs, etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by dollarbillz View Post
    How much is typically charged if I want to use someone else's backend for my own book? I bring the money and deals, everything else is theirs (banks, crm, debits, docs, etc...)
    1-2% max

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

You talking about a syndication platform or just a large iso to go through on brokering ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    You talking about a syndication platform or just a large iso to go through on brokering ?
    Not really. I’m talking about using a funders contracts, debits, and crm to fund. I would put up the money and bring the isos. Like an umbrella of them

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Not really. I’m talking about using a funders contracts, debits, and crm to fund. I would put up the money and bring the isos. Like an umbrella of them
    pm me your info . ill give you some rundowns

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

How is the quality of the below answer?

The cost of using someone else's backend for your own book can vary widely depending on several factors, including the size of your book of business, the complexity of the services provided, and the terms of the agreement.

Typically, a fee is charged as a percentage of the transaction volume processed through the backend. This fee can range from a few basis points to several percentage points and can be based on a monthly or annual basis. Some providers may also charge additional fees for specific services, such as chargeback handling or customer support.

It is important to carefully evaluate the terms of the agreement and the services provided to ensure you are getting a fair price and that the backend provider is able to meet your needs. It may also be useful to compare the costs and terms of several providers to find the best fit for your business.