Question To The Forum: About Renewal Compensation Changes
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Wanted to bump this thread.

So refresh my memory, what do some of you guys do about these changing ISO/Broker Agreements around renewal compensation?

I have one funder in particular (not going to mention names yet) but it's a very small portfolio with them, but I just can't stand the shady tactics of these "30 - 90 day" rules on if you don't fund a new deal with a particular platform......they keep your ENTIRE book of business with them.

It's the stupidest crap I have seen in my life. We are paid 100% commission, no benefits, no expense kickbacks, no business plan assistance, no nothing. The LEAST any of these damn companies can do is allow us to keep our book of business until said book of business is no longer there.

What the hell is the problem with this? Especially if the book doesn't have a lot of defaults, you haven't had any issues from my end, etc.....what is the point of cutting someone off?

I would love to do something in relation to this (even though this is a very small portfolio and won't put any dents in my goals/income for the year at all) just to send a message that us small broker shop guys aren't going to take this crap.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    So refresh my memory, what do some of you guys do about these changing ISO/Broker Agreements around renewal compensation?
    If I'm unhappy with a funder's renewal policy, I look to take my merchants elsewhere. That's really the only way to tackle the issue.