Critique my crm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by chrisconner View Post
    Pardon for the delayed response. Yes, that's correct. We support all 3 submission methods.
    False. You only support 2. You cannot support portal submissions. At this point, you would use their API for connection given it is pretty much already built when you build out the portal..

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    False. You only support 2. You cannot support portal submissions. At this point, you would use their API for connection given it is pretty much already built when you build out the portal..
    I had a chance to check with my team on this - I stand corrected.

Currently, we allow for deals to be tagged as a portal submission, but it will not actually fill out the fields of the portal for you using the data in the CRM. You would have to go into the funder's portal and manually input the data and submit the deal. The tagging in the system is simply for tracking purposes.

Thanks for catching this.

--
    Chris Conner
    Fundingo.com
    chris.conner@fundingo.com | (818) 574-8042

Mistamca, you are very thorough with your understanding. Question for you - you added the date funded for other loans on your MCA application, right. I added 3 slots on our web app for bank balances.

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Working Cap BJJ View Post
    Mistamca, you are very thorough with your understanding. Question for you - you added the date funded for other loans on your MCA application, right. I added 3 slots on our web app for bank balances.
    There is a spot on our app for funding dates but I have always found it inaccurate because of the merchant. I normally take the payment & balance & assume the buy rate to figure out the term per position. This only matters if consolidation is an option. (I don't mess with reverses)

At the end of the day, all that matters is the withholding amount. Everything else is pointless if they cannot afford an advance.