Guys I was wondering who you think some of the worst funders are in the Business. I have had the worst experience I have ever had with New Erafunding. We do about 4 million a Year in Loans and this funder claimed to take second and thirds and how to fund clients. I have gotten approvals on 8 deal form this group contracts and stips signed and never gotten a deal funded with these guys. The last straw was a deal where a customer was looking for a third. They sent an offer for 8800 - small but the customer needs to buy more inventory. It took me a day to get the contracts and never got return emails when I sent them back in and I figured that something was up so I sent the deal to 2 other lenders. I got offers from these funders for 18k and 20 k. I sent New Era an email say close and fund the file or i will send it to the other funders. Here is the email I got back from this funder. Need I say More

Michael,

Please call me tomorrow morning as there is something I need to discuss with you regarding this deal.

tyler johnson