Consolidations as it stands right now-

The risk is high and if there is nothing to "hold" onto, it will probably be declined. Consolidations are on a case by case basis and it depends on credit, location, revenue, loss, time in business... pretty much the basic key factors of a regular loan but with a little more research and risk.

With that being said- There are companies that will help in certain situations like Nu Look, but if you are talking about a company that is growing (doesn't have to be significant but shows new projects or revenue coming in) and have a service/product that is concrete, I have no problem going over it with the Sales/Broker/Adviser and pointing you in the right direction.

Since January of this year I've helped close over 3.2 M in "consolidation" type situations where the company was able to pay-off, get in a longer term, collateralize, or just put the right players together to syndicate and create terms that are more comfortable for the merchant.

The need is there and the requests are growing and I will say that 90% need A LOT of work or can't get done without credit help or just an overall clean up. People start businesses and have no direction or financial advisory which in turn, creates messes that need to be cleaned up.

Feel free to email me a short summary of what is going on, numbers, goals, problems (be honest and push your merchant to be honest from day 1) and I will help you get it done.

Admin@sendto.capital