ISO of ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I never heard of them before today. I thought they were another joke shop.
    saw them fund a 5th position to someone who defaulted on 2 lenders . never seen them before that

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    saw them fund a 5th position to someone who defaulted on 2 lenders . never seen them before that
    Thats incredibly stupid, I think that really makes them a joke shop if that happened.

I'm not sure what is more sad the fact that you guys have nothing better to do than rip into someone who you don't know nor have you ever done business with, or the fact that you think because DF has given you a bunch of pretty little green bars under your username that you somehow feel that gives you the right to label somebody as a ME TOO SHOP, a joke, or a back door company. Regardless I really should thank you all because due to your lack of professionalism and sour attitudes 4 new ISO's signed up with me today. I guess it's true bad publicity is really good publicity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by zcanary View Post
    I'm not sure what is more sad the fact that you guys have nothing better to do than rip into someone who you don't know nor have you ever done business with, or the fact that you think because DF has given you a bunch of pretty little green bars under your username that you somehow feel that gives you the right to label somebody as a ME TOO SHOP, a joke, or a back door company. Regardless I really should thank you all because due to your lack of professionalism and sour attitudes 4 new ISO's signed up with me today. I guess it's true bad publicity is really good publicity.
    Just wow... Someones Salty.