I'm in BOLD

Quote Originally Posted by IamGrateful View Post

1) What questions Should I ask a ISO Shop that will help me find the best shop to work with

Answer: Why are you partnering with ISO Shops (Brokers) in the first place instead of partnering with lenders directly? Partner with Lenders directly and construct a quality Funder Network where you have 1 - 2 lenders per Paper Grade category (A+, A, B/C, C/D).

2) Can I ask them to disclose what they made on my deal Yes or No ?

Answer: You can ask them (Broker Shops) whatever you want, but again, why do you want to partner with them when you should be partnering with the source directly? Why do you want to be a Broker to a Broker?

3) What is a fair split % for deals I close I am new to MCA but not new to direct sales on phone or door to door

Answer: Are they training you? Are they providing leads? Or, are you required to learn the industry on your own, provide your own leads, provide your own marketing strategy, spend your capital to generate such activity, and then you are going to send the deals to a Broker to find a place to fund them? If they are training you and providing you with a gang of leads to "get started" in the industry, then maybe this could workout for you. Other than that, I see no reason why you want to be a Broker to a Broker.

---------------