Well I can say that there are a lot of big PE firms looking to buy big MCA companies just as one did with rapidadvance. potential buys I see are merchant cash and capital, business financial services, strategic funding source, kabbage etc. There's obviously a lot of other good buys but the appetite right now is to buy a front runner in terms of monthly volume.

Three things I have learned from the PE firms I've spoken with is that they're very interested in bad debt %, technology, and scalability. You can't say "well we'll go from $3 million a month to $50 million a month by recruiting more ISOs." Everyone has biz dev. If you could scale up exponentially simply by recruiting more ISOs, they'll want to know why you haven't done that already.

What makes your funding company an industry disrupter? A game changer? A deal that will return 10x the investment? When I started in this industry, there was no On Deck Capital. Now they're #2 in the space behind CAN. They didn't just do it by recruiting ISOs, they stirred the pot, challenged the norms, and likely are a big reason that the ACH advance/loan market exists right now. They recruit ISOs so easily that they actually CHARGE MONEY just to send them deals. Either you're an epic disrupter or you're leading the pack in volume (or both). That's whose going to get bought.