Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
Im curious to see what lead strategies yall use, percentage wise and how successful it is , for example
20% of lead budget on text 50% on trigger data 25% on live transfer and 5% on direct mail. Ive searched for an existing thread but cant find any concise discussion or debate on the most effective leads to use and in what ratio. Tell your horror stories with lead types , the pros you have personally found and cons. And dont worry you can keep your closing secrets well secret. Im only looking to see a diverse group of perspectives of lead type success.
there is no answer. You have to test out what works for you. for me google leads do the best . I had a terrible time with live transfers as it kept my guys off the phone ,they were just waiting for the call ins . My friend tried google wasted 100k and got no where but kills it on the live transfers that he winded up getting his own call center and cutting out the middle man.
direct mail works but busy up your phone with unqualified and pranks/stupid people