Quote Originally Posted by Prosperum Funding View Post
I have personally grown in this industry... from bouncing from shop to shop, in part because of getting screwed over by those that new more than me, not getting trained, but mostly me being a hotshot jerk off that'd make 2-5k in a week and no call no show for a few days.
Always had RAW TALENT, but not I was never serious about it. I was homeless 4 years when I started this in business.. I am blessed to live in a High Rise in Edgewater, NJ. This industry changed my life, and I am grateful and blessed for it, especially now that I have a 6 year old. I am the first one in, last one out of the office, EVERY DAY.

I got my **** together and we are KILLING it over here at PF. I have been promoted twice now, and manage a team of 5. I am teaching all my guys how to open and close themselves, it benefits me to train and coach them, as it minimizes then sending in garbage files.
Last month, our first together, myself with 2 guys funded 193k. We just funded 250k and 75k today alone...
we are on pace of hitting our monthly goal of funding 500k this month.

If anyone ever needs help with anything or wants to chat offline about possible working together, PM me.

I LITERALLY have an avenue for every.single.type.of financing.your merchant may need.

God bless everyone here and I hope you all fund a million this month!
His team dont even have a track record of funding anything. If you have five people on your team why are you still calling my deals when i deliberately put my number on the app. Stop working for scum bags scum bag.