Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
Believe what you want with whatever data you'd like you make up, but hundreds of millions have gotten it and it's safe. It also works. I feel like you have to try really hard not to understand this. Anyone who actually believes conspiracy theories about the vaccines (chemical made by serial felons??) are in the minority.
Name any other drug(vaccine or otherwise) which has killed over 13 thousand people and injured over half a million according to the CDC (VAERS) in just 8 months that is still on the market. I can always recognize those who are fully indoctrinated when they use the term "conspiracy theory" which means: "I repeat what I hear on TV without question and reject any information to the contrary regardless of how much actual evidence there is to support it." If, as you say thinking for myself like, for example, the known fact that every. single. manufacturer. of these injections has multiple felony violations - (look it up) - then it is an honor to be in the minority. This country was founded on a dissenting minority so I'm in good company, thank you! Mindless minions, talking to themselves, re-enforcing what they hear on TV like the fake, Fauci science and propaganda is the problem, not the solution. Two weeks to "flatten the curve", remember that? That was 80 weeks ago. Now it's "show me your papers" at least in NYC. Did you label anyone predicting Vaxx-ports in NYC a "conspiracy theorist" last year maybe?
So spare me the lamenting "oh you conspiracy theorists" Puh-lese! People far more qualified than you or I are screaming these things at the top of their lungs so being pompous and acting like the information you think you know is unquestionable. I could almost feel sorry for your blindness if it weren't for your astonishing arrogance.