Linux Server Hosting
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    I haven't shopped web hosting in years. When I saw your post it made me think about it, and made me wonder if I am overpaying since I haven't looked into this for years.

The feature set you mentioned is what I currently have plus the addition of unlimited domains as well.

If you could let me know what the price is for feature set you posted + unlimited domains would be great... Also what is the mailbox size parameters?

Thanks..
    If you seriously interested, pick up the phone and call me or better yet, disclose you actual contact info and I will call you
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    If you seriously interested, pick up the phone and call me or better yet, disclose you actual contact info and I will call you
    I texted you yesterday. Per your signature I thought that was ok. I hadn't got a response yet.

Last edited by Winning; 06-16-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Your message does not appear to have arrived - From what phone number did you send?

**BTW - I don't get your request for "Unlimited Domains" - Domains, SSL's and Spamassin are not free services.
    Spam Filters are included with each email account.

It would appear you are seeking a Spam Server - which if that is your desire, that is not what I'm offering with this hosting.

Bulk Email Servers are a very different animal
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

I will pm you the number my msg was sent from.

I explained the unlimited domains (also called Addon Domains) in the post earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    What about unlimited domains / unlimited addon domains? If not what is the cost per additional domain? I am not talking about domain registration but the parking of multiple domains and have the data be served from various specified folders on the hosting account.

Does the unlimited web space include unlimited email mailbox sizes as well, on both, the email lite and exchange? If not what are the mailbox size limits?
    I am not seeking a Spam Server, just a hosting package that provides similar services that my current existing hosting package is providing.

Here is a complete list of the services my current hosting plan is providing.

Unlimited free wildcard SSL certificates for all domains from Let’s Encrypt.
    Support team on hand, 24/7/365.
    99.995% uptime guaranteed.
    1 Free Domain Registration.
    1 Free Private IP.
    Unlimited FTP Accounts.
    Unlimited Addon Domains.
    Unlimited Sub Domains.
    Unlimited Email Mailboxes IMAP POP WEB (non exchange) (Per Mailbox Size limit of 10GB.).
    Unlimited Email Forwarders.
    Unlimited MySQL databases.
    Unlimited Storage.
    Unlimited Bandwidth.
    Cpanel with Softaculous (Wordpress is included in Softaculous), Apache SpamAssassin, & AWStats 2.0.

Here is the fine print buried in the contract regarding the Unlimited service not really being unlimited...
    "Our unlimited shared hosting is designed to meet the needs of most small businesses and personal websites; it is not designed to meet the needs of large businesses or client services that fall outside the average usage pattern for shared hosting and may be better suited for hosting plans that provide expanded features. Accounts with a large number of files (inode counts in excess of 200,000), databases exceeding 5GB in size or a cumulative size of all databases in excess of 10GB can have a significant impact on server performance. We reserve the right to request that the number of inodes (files and directories) and/or database sizes be reduced to help ensure server performance. Failure to comply with these requests may result in termination of your account. If your use of the Services exceeds either (i) the description set out on the Order Form; or (ii) that of similarly situated Customers, we reserve the right to modify the Services so that they meet this criteria, or place you in a new service plan. If you exceed the data transfer limit of your account you will be notified by us to resolve the situation and be given options for upgrading your account. E-mail warning notices will be sent upon approaching your limit. Once the limit is reached, data transfer will be stopped."

What would the yearly fee for a similar service be through you?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Winning; 06-17-2021 at 01:48 PM.