Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
There are less than 20 direct funders? Really?

I'm going to list more than 20 direct MCA funders in no particular order who are direct and are/were active on this forum
IOU, Breakout, Rapid, CFG, Advantage, Cooper, RDM, TVT, Fundry (and their 20 affiliates), Elevate, Ace, Smart Business Funding, SOS, Vital, LCF, Velocity Group, LG Funding, Everest, Fox, ByzFunder, Blue Bridge, Fresh Funding, G&G, Forward, Legend, Quikstone... and why not throw in OnDeck just for fun?

There are a dozen others who probably watch from the side.

Dave, I don't understand why you're still here. You call people names and make a fool out of yourself simultaneously. If you have time to post, then follow your own advice and just pick up the phone and call leads. Personally, I like adding value, and I love gaining value out of constructive posts here, I can honestly say that I've learned so much from direct lenders and funders here. If it wasn't for my relationship (and closing of several deals) with one direct mortgage lender, I would not have closed the multimillion dollar hotel deal 13 months ago, and I wouldn't have even had it sent to me. Instead, we watch, listen, add value when we can, and hopefully don't get the grief sent back in your face.
When I see this wording on a web site - that informs me they work with other funding partners - and are NOT direct funders.
They may service the account, but, that wording leaves me to the belief that they are NOT the funders.

BTW - who asked you to add your no-sense to this post - ?

*BANK PARTNERS FEATURED IN THESE SITES.