Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    Rick@metromediafunding.com
    4:28 PM (3 minutes ago)
    to Lexicon, underwriting

Ecology Solar - Left message- info partially checked out
    Angel Heart Home Care- Email and phone number and contact all bad- research team found some info and is assigned
    Expense Optimizers - Another broker shop in business services that actually applied and claims not to be in the MCA space- however the research team shows the owner listed passed and the business passed with him, Research and investigation team found this number tracks back to a "scab " number and person answering is being instructed to fill out anyone's app to make traction and plausible to make the list look good- however Underwriting disagrees and is currently waiting to see if tha applicant sends in a full pack and will complete a decision logic link
    Premier Island- in HI and assigned to a rep without being scrubbed to see what happens
    COPP industrial - all info provided was bad and Research and investigations team has identified the correct info

In a 5 company test showing 80% info provided was inaccurate the results show as follows:

Fail

In a communications test with our office being able to contact you- the results are as follows:

Fail

First off Jenny, thank you for sending the 15 company test leads, however, as mentioned in the email sent from underwriting on Saturday that our system is SUBSTANTIUALLY more complex than most MCA shops because we ARE asset based and we have an inhouse team that scrubs all data so no Metro agent wastes any time calling bad data.

We would make one recommendation, if you want us to order leads we would require a fresh test. Perhaps you didn't know how we roll, but if you would like to re-send a solid test data list for us to see how well it works with our system then I would send it if I were you because we have tested some folks and passed on them lately but are looking for a SOLID list provider whom we will stay exclusive with and scale and grow with as we fund more in the MCA space and asset space. Admins here have spent half the day chasing proper info down and that is not what we have in mind as we find a proper vendor for the position.

Patiently waiting your reply
    hmmmm interesting feedback I think everyone appreciates this.

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    hmmmm interesting feedback I think everyone appreciates this.
    To their defense, I do not believe there was a scab in there, however, the research team is also risk assessment here