Quote Originally Posted by ghosthand View Post
Libertas s the best in the biz
If you like your larger clients being poached, and then being terminated as an ISO... go for it. This happened to me in early 2019 and I heard it happened to one other ISO too. As a payback for this noble business practice, that merchant ended up defaulting on Libertas, 3 months later.. over $1m.. Karma showed up in a big way. Honestly I don't like to see any business damaged in this way and of course this default would have most likely occurred anyway. However, it was very wrong of Randy, the majority owner of Libertas to do this me. I don't normally call out funders online, however I realize that keeping this info to myself is a bit selfish to my fellow mca'ers. It was pretty surreal having this happen to me, but I knew if I sat back and kept quiet, this company would be punished. Did they learn from this? I highly doubt it. Will they do it again? Yes, in a minute. While I'm at, I would stay far far away from Simply Funding. I'll save that for another time.. but wow, just wow. Been in this space for 15 years and I guess it makes sense that I have some crazy exeriences to share... There are so many honest and professional funders in this space.. but these two are not.