Yarrow financial ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

how are you both an employee or former and an ISO for same co? What role did you play there. If your were an employee, there are labor laws in each state that state when a final pay has to be paid. In california, its the day you or your employer terminate you, as an example. call your local labor dept and file a complaint and move on. If its 1099 commissions, you will have to read the agreement you signed. In any case, good to know ^

Senior Member Reputation points: 39236

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    how are you both an employee or former and an ISO for same co? What role did you play there. If your were an employee, there are labor laws in each state that state when a final pay has to be paid. In california, its the day you or your employer terminate you, as an example. call your local labor dept and file a complaint and move on. If its 1099 commissions, you will have to read the agreement you signed. In any case, good to know ^
    Oh yeah, California has a ton of laws. I was hired as a remote IC with intent to go full employee by June/July (if it worked out between us both)... it didn't work out. I expected everyone to remain professional but here we are posting on the internet in hopes that other professionals know this could happen to them as well (if ever they deem fit - or not).

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick. I see you are not doing any social media marketing to drive business to Morty.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for over 70 of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it. We have several mortgage bankers and brokers on our platform.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com