Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
Sucks that someone trying to conduct decent business has to experience this. Reality is a lot of funders are going broke right now and just trying to maintain. Doesn't give them a right to rip anyone off though (allegedly) but instead of airing it out have a convo with the owners? I don't see how this can just happen. Don't you have an ISO agreement? Hate to say it but take them to court if you have to.

P.S. Sending you a message with my contact info so you can partner with us, give us a shot - you won't be disappointed.
ISO agreement? Court? That's a joke. it's 12,800 at the end of the day. I'm not wasting my time in courts that have been closed for 3mo anyway, if they need the money that bad, keep it you bums. We are doing okay. But let it be known this is how they do biz.

And as far as trying to get them to pay before blasting them, I have given them every chance to pay me, which they promised to do and now they just don't answer my calls unless I spoof them. Then the phones magically work. Hard to have a "convo with the owners" if they duck your calls like scared little ladies. Pretty sure I mentioned that part above as well. I'm a reasonable person I wouldn't just disparage someones business online with out just cause and trying to privately rectify the situation until all options are exhausted. Now I'm just going scorched earth. This is is just the start.