LendAbiz
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

I am waiting to see how funders categorize it.To risky to fund with them working our a "discount" and than have rapid cut me off and sue me for working with a "debt relief" company.
    Pay attention on they will not fund anyone that doesn't have a bunch of balances.I love how so many funders will come on here in 2 seconds when asking where to send a deal,but go silent on how they will react if we broker this product.
    mcaguru will mantis cut off an broker who works with lendabiz?

One of my merchants sent me statements and in the thread was lendabiz requesting statements directly from the merchant. When I called them last week to inquire I specifically asked if they had a sales side. Of course they denied having one, so theres that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    One of my merchants sent me statements and in the thread was lendabiz requesting statements directly from the merchant. When I called them last week to inquire I specifically asked if they had a sales side. Of course they denied having one, so theres that.
    Um..... I have had MANY lenders help me as a broker collect documents. Maybe it's not so common in the cut-throat broker MCA industry, but it does exist. I'm not taking sides other than to unravel "proofs" that aren't proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I am waiting to see how funders categorize it.To risky to fund with them working our a "discount" and than have rapid cut me off and sue me for working with a "debt relief" company.
    Pay attention on they will not fund anyone that doesn't have a bunch of balances.I love how so many funders will come on here in 2 seconds when asking where to send a deal,but go silent on how they will react if we broker this product.
    mcaguru will mantis cut off an broker who works with lendabiz?
    I don't see anything regarding debt relief in the message above.