I need some motivation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Want motivation have a kid or a divorce. Or both

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    Want motivation have a kid or a divorce. Or both
    I know people that have large family and no motivation and know others that are single and are very motivated. than i know people that are motivated and selling a solution that does not bring in lots of money and then i know people that are laying on the beach all day and sell homes to foreigners that respond to an ad they put in third world country business magazines.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I know people that have large family and no motivation and know others that are single and are very motivated. than i know people that are motivated and selling a solution that does not bring in lots of money and then i know people that are laying on the beach all day and sell homes to foreigners that respond to an ad they put in third world country business magazines.
    WTF are you talking about. If you have nothing helpful to add, SHUT THE **** UP MARCUS.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    WTF are you talking about. If you have nothing helpful to add, SHUT THE **** UP MARCUS.
    Ignore him he always does that ****. No matter how much he gets publicly shamed here. Wild.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    LOl your funny but i was responding to someones post that stated that having a child or a divorce will get one motivated... and on that i responded that motivation needs to come from one self as i know many with large families who go no motivation and others that are single with no responsibilities and are extremely motivated... i than added a point that one can be very motivated but can be selling a product that when they finally get passed all the gate keepers and close the deal the promotional logo pens will only earn them $19.99 in commissions vs less motivation can earn others higher $ amounts. the fact that you had to go to large caps with that lingo is your issue.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    LOl your funny but i was responding to someones post that stated that having a child or a divorce will get one motivated... and on that i responded that motivation needs to come from one self as i know many with large families who go no motivation and others that are single with no responsibilities and are extremely motivated... i than added a point that one can be very motivated but can be selling a product that when they finally get passed all the gate keepers and close the deal the promotional logo pens will only earn them $19.99 in commissions vs less motivation can earn others higher $ amounts. the fact that you had to go to large caps with that lingo is your issue.
    Guy...you respond to every post with the same crap about Mantis and their commissions. I can't imagine it's helping. I cannot recall one single post where you have just addressed the topic at hand with out trying to pimp your company out like a trollop on a naval base. Perhaps just try being helpful occasionally instead of conducting yourself like a walking pop-up add and people won't respond screaming cursing at you?