Anyone here use Roc Funding for Reverse Consolidations?

A friend I know since 2007 told me about Roc and John Galante at Roc Funding.

I decided to call John Galante and Roc Funding to find out the programs, uw guidelines, preferred industries and niches all together. I have seen Roc on statements in the past so I know they are a true funder.

I was intrigued with the reverse program they offer that is Asset Based (Commercial/Residential Property)

I must say I have been receiving some nice offers on regular consolidations and asset based reverse. On that and that alone we have closed several files together already for the month of OCT 2019. We signed up on 9/26/19

Roc Funding I recommend should be a part of the arsenal in sourcing files for reverse and asset reverse consolidation programs. As the results will reflect in the business bank account.

John and his team are swift, transparent, and communicate efficiently/effectively with you as the ISO.

No funded deals with Roc Funding yet? Still time in 2019 to have the weapons needed to be effective to all merchants.

Call John for yourself and get the details yourself. Merchants will thank you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Galante
Roc Funding Group
Business Development Adviser
Main Line - 718-414-2327 Ext. 1013
Fax Line - (855)-204-9222
Cell - 347-377-1273
Email JohnG@rocfundinggroup.com
http://www.rocfundinggroupllc.com/